TOR-Loot.com –Find the best Flashpoint gear for your class with one click.

IncognitoCat

TOR-Loot.com enables you to return a list of all available flashpoint and operations gear for your class with one click. Our goal is to quickly provide players with this basic info so they will easily know which flashpoints and ops will be most advantageous.

We will be updating the lists as the boss data becomes available. In the future, we also plan to add crafted gear.

Background info: My husband and I developed this website as a personal project because we are both huge geeks with great love for both MMOs and Star Wars. We may include ads at some point to support the hosting, but for now, it is ad-free. Hope you enjoy! Any and all feedback is welcome – we are always looking to improve!

In the meantime, feel free to follow us on Twitter/G+/Facebook to stay up-to-date with added drops.

Edited by IncognitoCat

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a neat site, but wowhead has released their TOR sister site... http://www.torhead.com/

Did you actually look at the site? If you did, you might have noticed that torloot uses torhead for the item links, torloot is just a site where you can check the loot fast and without the inconvenience of flipping through all the stuff you can't use yourself on the bosses lootlist.

Also, torloot is absolute epicness. Thank you so much.

Eventually would you be adding a list for your companions?

This is actually a pretty good idea. I'm not sure how I would make a clean interface for it, but if companion gearing turns out to be somewhat significant we might take a stab at it.

Thanks for all the kind words folks, we'll fill out the rest of the site as soon as we can :)

In the meantime if you find any items that we have listed as "Unknown Source" and want to contribute, you can email us at torloot@gmail.com with the boss and item name. Thanks again all.

This is actually a pretty good idea. I'm not sure how I would make a clean interface for it, but if companion gearing turns out to be somewhat significant we might take a stab at it.

Thanks for all the kind words folks, we'll fill out the rest of the site as soon as we can :)

In the meantime if you find any items that we have listed as "Unknown Source" and want to contribute, you can email us at torloot@gmail.com with the boss and item name. Thanks again all.

Here's my solution for a clean Companion interface:

First, provide a legend which lists the four main classes, with a toggle to swap faction. This should be four columns, one class per column, with the class name as the header for the column. Underneath each heading, list each companion's name, their armor type, and their primary stat, with checkboxes. Allow the checkboxes to inform which gear shows up in the final report.

Alternately, just add a companion submenu to each main class, with its children element being the companions names, as each companion has a specific primary stat, weapon type, and armor type just like playable classes.

Here's a quick wireframe if that didn't make sense... http://i.imgur.com/tyqte.png

Edited by Ronamo

Here's my solution for a clean Companion interface:

First, provide a legend which lists the four main classes, with a toggle to swap faction. This should be four columns, one class per column, with the class name as the header for the column. Underneath each heading, list each companion's name, their armor type, and their primary stat, with checkboxes. Allow the checkboxes to inform which gear shows up in the final report.

Alternately, just add a companion submenu to each main class, with its children element being the companions names, as each companion has a specific primary stat, weapon type, and armor type just like playable classes.

Here's a quick wireframe if that didn't make sense... http://i.imgur.com/tyqte.png

The submenu idea is more what I was leaning towards. I'll probably actually give the companions their own header in the main menu and then do a sub menu per class the same way we do the advanced classes now. That way the main function of the site stays as simple as possible. It'll be a while before we even think about that though, there are still a lot of things I want to do for the class loot lists before implementing anything new. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Checked out the site and noticed that there were drops for BT and Hammer, but no others listed (except for no drops).

Is this due to lack of knowledge base at present, or are the others just pointless to run for loot? I know you went by beta so just not sure how up to date you may have gotten.

This was searching by specific class.

Edited by Esproc