Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does anybody ever use Shoulder Cannon?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Vanguard / Powertech
Does anybody ever use Shoulder Cannon?

EmilmcUgly
11.21.2018 , 09:47 AM | #1
I play a lot of PVP and always forget about this ability. Should I be using it more?

Also, I can't figure out what it means by "can be used while controlled." What's "controlled?" I know it doesn't mean mezzed or stunned, right?
_
The wisest gardener respects the audacity of a stone.

LD_Little_Dragon
11.21.2018 , 10:55 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by EmilmcUgly View Post
Also, I can't figure out what it means by "can be used while controlled." What's "controlled?" I know it doesn't mean mezzed or stunned, right?
That's exactly what it means - you can use shoulder cannons while stunned to interrupt caps. Which is why a PT can sit on the node while guarding.

You can't sap-cap a PT. (You can kill-cap a PT, but not if their team responds to inc calls.)
Stealthy heals, stealthy dps, stealthy tank.

ultimarb
11.22.2018 , 08:16 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EmilmcUgly View Post
I play a lot of PVP and always forget about this ability. Should I be using it more?

as the first answer stated correctly you can use them to defen nodes.
but they are also crucial for burst pt's at well.
the unlock your full burst potential in combination with explosive fuel. shoulder canons are off global. means that the usage of them wont hit the gloabl cooldown. so you can use them together with your other abilities. (e.g. magnetic blast or railshot...)
Seven Stuck - Hakuna Rakata
Final Tauntaun

Check our Sale-Raid Offers on Tulak Hord - German - English