Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kolto Overload is too weak

AdjeYo
06.09.2018 , 07:17 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
Or we can just give the Merc KO ability. That could help.
As I pointed out, while this (or something similar, I'd say lower it to 50%) would be fine for AP and shield tech, it would be too much for pyro, considering their talent that improves it's availability drastically. If you're taking damage regularly we're talking about a 1 minute cooldown merc KO plus 30% DR, yikes

TalonVII
06.10.2018 , 10:59 AM | #12
My god. A discipline of the PT having something amazing going for it. THE HORROR.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

AdjeYo
06.10.2018 , 02:28 PM | #13
Well I mean, if merc KO is a problem for people at 3 minute cooldown, maybe with a potential 26 second cooldown and 30% DR that's going to be a bit of a problem

TalonVII
06.10.2018 , 04:01 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by AdjeYo View Post
Well I mean, if merc KO is a problem for people at 3 minute cooldown, maybe with a potential 26 second cooldown and 30% DR that's going to be a bit of a problem
But that's literally the only trick pyro has. Mercs also have about 5 other skills/DCDs which PTs don't have.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

Rion_Starkiller
06.11.2018 , 10:26 AM | #15
I want to run an all-PT group with you guys now
Beruhl / Zenovia / Lobotomy / Sejanos / Warpunk
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

Simplette
06.11.2018 , 01:50 PM | #16
The problem is that Kolto Overload is one of abilities on Powertech's quickbar and apart from Pyrotech (on which it gives 30% DR oer duration) there are such specs like Shield Tech and Advanced Prototype. And under pressure it is useless in both PvP and PvE as it cannot outheal anything. And about Juggernauts. I've seen a zillion of times Juggernaut getting healed from 1% to 100% literally in 1 GCD under pressure of multiple player. Well done, devs. B for Balance.
Conquerer of Deposer

Pre-nerf post-buff Revanchist

The Izaxchist

jimmorrisson
06.12.2018 , 06:31 PM | #17
The 5.0 proliferation of ranged subclasses - Merc/Mando and Sniper/Slinger vs their melee counterparts says all that needs to be said.