unique green Color Crystal from razer is it unavailible

sorter

how do we unlock the unique green Color Crystal that came with my mouse and head set from razer?I heard that to get the code you have to download Synapse 2.0, but its in beta and you have to get chosen for the beta.I could care less about Synapse 2.0,But i spent over $250.I just want the unique green Color Crystal that im suposed to be able to download.

anyone know anything about this

Maybe you would have more luck asking on a razer forum and not on this super full forums in which this thread will be on page 10 before someone who even would click this thread would check page 1.

Maybe you would have more luck asking on a razer forum and not on this super full forums in which this thread will be on page 10 before someone who even would click this thread would check page 1.

I am more then happey to bump this super important thread

All you have to do is have your mouse plugged in, launch Syn 2.0, and click on the generate key button for swtor that is on screen, then goto swtor.com and enter that key. Walla, your done.

http://www.razerzone.com/swtor

Full step by step of the above there.

Enjoy!

no its in beta and you cant download syn 2.0 so how do i launch it if i cant download it?also i cant download any drivers for my head set so im stuck with 2.0 insread of 7.1 and razer suport raq are wortless

so i got my drivers and the mouse wont work and the headset only works in 2.0 not 7.1 and razer suppurt was no help also there is no razer forum so buyer beware as i bought these and the keyboard and mouse pad wich came to about $650.00.all a wastei alwas used razer in the past but this stuff is junk reminds me of the god awful stell series mice and keyboard for wow.

Driver Update, 20th December, 9AM PST: The Drivers for the Star Wars: The Old Republic Gaming Peripherals by Razer are currently being uploaded to our servers and will be available to you within the next 24 hours, depending on your location. Thanks for your patience!

Wow a quick leap to the Synapse DL page answered all of his questions.

ITT: OP relentlessly bumps his own post because he's too lazy to do his own research. :cool:

before you tell me to do research do your own the drivers are out right now but the products dont work i downloaded them today learn to read before you post

before you tell me to do research do your own the drivers are out right now but the products dont work i downloaded them today learn to read before you post

The PRODUCTS ARE NOT RELEASED YET! How can you expect to get the crystal when you're not even supposed to have your keyboard and mouse and headset yet?!?

Wait until the Release Date of January 15th!

How did you get them early anyways?

The PRODUCTS ARE NOT RELEASED YET! How can you expect to get the crystal when you're not even supposed to have your keyboard and mouse and headset yet?!?

Wait until the Release Date of January 15th!

How did you get them early anyways?

the mouse and headset have been released as of dec 20th the keyboard and mouse pad get released next month i talked to razer support on the phone about this if you dont belive me call them yourself

no its in beta and you cant download syn 2.0 so how do i launch it if i cant download it?also i cant download any drivers for my head set so im stuck with 2.0 insread of 7.1 and razer suport raq are wortless

Thats what you get for buying Razer products.

Let us know how it looks.

Cant possibly be any uglier then the pre-order crystal.

I'm not usually one to be upset about cosmetic extras in a game but I really was disappointed with my pre-order crystal :(

Yellow? Is there anyone that wants a yellow light saber?

I ordered the mouse on the day it release, and I got it 2 days later... then I couldn't found the driver until 2 more days later... the driver wasn't released until 21st :mad:

OK I install the driver, plugged in the mouse... and set the lighting color to react with the in-game content, and it just stopped at purple color and didn't change at all (I tried different toons, different lightsaber, different color crystals... not working)

OK I try to get a color crystal code come with the mouse, when I press the button on the configuration page, it said my device is not valid or serial not found or something like that~ :mad:

*** Razor!? The drivers are in alpha stage not even beta!!!

really comes down to making sure you read reviews on things before you buy them. My keyboard is the worst keyboard ever (Lycosa) I have to constantly unplug it and replug it back in because the keys literally stop working. I would have known this however if I read the reviews that there was a hardware error i nthem.

However my 7.1 surround sound headphones from Razor are amazing, durable and comfortable.

• 3 weeks later...

I seem to be experiencing similar issues - I have the Razer SWTOR Mouse and Headset. Problems I have encountered:

1) 'message not found' when redeeming code for the mouse... It seems to recognise the code, but I'm reluctant to validate the code just in case the crystal isn't redeemed ingame.

2) 'Code not recognised' when redeeming the code for the headset... Doesn't even recognise the code as valid.

3) I did write the codes down from the synapse generator and I'm glad I did as everytime I click 'generate code' now I get a 'failed' message... :/

Would like to know if anyone who has successfully generated a crystal code, did they get the 'message not found' appear when they typed it into the code redemption centre?