Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No conquest rewards

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kolskeggur
06.20.2017 , 05:28 PM | #21
Still not fixed... they definitely need to look into how the conquest system is structured, because it's really bad that it goes **** up every time the server sneezes.
"No battle plan survives contact with the enemy." - Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

Kyrra_T
06.20.2017 , 05:35 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Kolskeggur View Post
Still not fixed... they definitely need to look into how the conquest system is structured, because it's really bad that it goes **** up every time the server sneezes.
It won't be fixed today. They've done this in the past. It takes 2 or 3 weeks. You get an email with your conquest rewards in it from the week they broke. Do put in a ticket also if you are missing the title. They do frequently award that earlier than the mail which contains the guild conquest rewards.

bmorande
06.21.2017 , 10:09 AM | #23
Same issue wit my guild in jedi covenant server, we won our planet and nobody got their title or their conquest rewards, hope this gets fixed soon.

Kaveat
06.21.2017 , 12:23 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by bmorande View Post
Same issue wit my guild in jedi covenant server, we won our planet and nobody got their title or their conquest rewards, hope this gets fixed Soon™.
Fixed.

I would not expect to see this resolved any time in the near future.
[end of line]
I have never 'suffered' from insanity... I always enjoy every minute of it!
No [Big Red Button] to push? OK, fine, you can click this one instead: [Referal Button]

chaharbagh
06.21.2017 , 02:13 PM | #25
I filed a ticket and the CS representative thought that I was talking about this week. I was talking about the week of June 13th, 2017.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

GENXPS
06.21.2017 , 02:36 PM | #26
Hoe about a update Eric.

sentinel_vickers
06.21.2017 , 06:14 PM | #27
Also did not get the achievement for Conquest of Taris on Shadowlands server, week of 6-13-2017. Guild name Wrath and Tyranny.The guild made 1st place and should have gotten the title, but the CS reply said he could not find the conquest progression listing. I resubmitted 9 tickets (1 for each of my characters that did the conquest) with a screen capture link of the Monday closeout showing the win.

I had been thru this issue before, about 21 months ago when the guild I was in at the time conquered The Black Hole. As stated above, it took a couple of weeks for the title achievement to be awarded.

Setokai
06.21.2017 , 07:46 PM | #28
Even i had two toons last week get there conquest goal and qualify for the guild rewards, not that i'm too concerned with it though since i suspected there would be some sort of rollback after that login issue
http://www.swtor.com/r/xlcFwx
free stuff for a new or preferred status player

NeoBlakkrstal
06.21.2017 , 09:32 PM | #29
I too am having this issue. Our guild won Taris on Jedi Covenant last week, I had 3 toons make conquest goal. We have received nothing in the way of rewards or titles. I am not expecting a quick reply, nothing is ever "quick'" when it comes to EAware. I am still waiting for them to fix the movement impairment defences for my force users. And that was reported two updates ago. Just the same old standard reply, "We have discovered this to be a bug, and we will fix it in a future patch" BS. So, no, I am not holding my breath looking for a fix. I am taking the old "Oh well, chalk one up to the EAware gremlins again" approach to this whole thing.

LawranceEttar
06.23.2017 , 06:20 AM | #30
Eric, seriously what is the status on guilds getting their due rewards for conquest last week???

Please give us an update. Don't give up and ignore the problem.

Its really crappy when guilds work hard for conquest and you guys make a mistake and we lose all rewards from our work over the previous week. That is not the best way to keep your subscribers happy and playing the game.
The Force shall set you free...
"Jedi Covenant" PVE Server (US - Eastern)
GM - Knights of Old Enclave guild
http://knightsofoldenclave.enjin.com