Unbeatable enemy walkers

LadyDarkHeart

I find it amazing. They had all the time in the world to test this before release, and yet there is still a bug that makes everything from KOTET un-winnable? Now we have to wait until next week to even be able to play through that story to get to the new stuff. Well sorry to say, but that's ridiculous! As a sub, aswell as others, I can't fathom why it is I have to wait to actually play a game I am buying a subscription for! It boggles the mind that they didn't even test this to find the damn bugs before hand! And lets face it, this is a pretty damn big bug. Look. We all love new content, and...AND...we would all love to play it aswell! Not just read about it because we cant get to it due to issues arising from inadequate testing before hand.

• 2 months later...
I did in less than a month ago, and had no problems with lvl75 character in like 270 ilevel. The only "unbeatable" oponent i met since last patch was the Iokath sentinels. That 3 robot obliterated my walker with ease despite having 306 irating. Managed to kill one on first try, and damage a lot on another, then probe ressed me (with the walker), and i got the other 2. So it is not impossible. Just not with one life.

I did in less than a month ago, and had no problems with lvl75 character in like 270 ilevel. The only "unbeatable" oponent i met since last patch was the Iokath sentinels. That 3 robot obliterated my walker with ease despite having 306 irating. Managed to kill one on first try, and damage a lot on another, then probe ressed me (with the walker), and i got the other 2. So it is not impossible. Just not with one life.

This ist the way. In the first attempt concentrate your Dmg. on one Target, then the other. If you are going down use the Probe ress.. Heal yourself in the farest corner up and than smash the last one ore two down.

Edited by Tamea