Bobo Fett Vs Batman

Teknation

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Batman wins everytime. A much more fair fight would be Boba vs. Lex Luthor or Joker. Let's look at this objectively:

Batman has to deal with the Joker on a regular basis and having the control to continuously spare Joker and stick to his moral code. A leeser man would have killed Joker by now. Batman is also a vigilante wanted by Gotham Police and he has shown the ability to overcome incredibly impossible odds.

Boba Fett is a legendary bounty hunter with a quick wit to match his firepower. He has managed to get off of the radar and appear out of the blue when he sees fit. Although he has never completed the bounty on Han Solo.

Overall, while I agree that Boba Fett is an exceptional fighter, Batman wins and Boba Fett goes to jail.

*The above statements are based on my knowledge of the DCU and SWEU.

Batman wins everytime. A much more fair fight would be Boba vs. Lex Luthor or Joker. Let's look at this objectively:

Batman has to deal with the Joker on a regular basis and having the control to continuously spare Joker and stick to his moral code. A leeser man would have killed Joker by now. Batman is also a vigilante wanted by Gotham Police and he has shown the ability to overcome incredibly impossible odds.

Boba Fett is a legendary bounty hunter with a quick wit to match his firepower. He has managed to get off of the radar and appear out of the blue when he sees fit. Although he has never completed the bounty on Han Solo.

Overall, while I agree that Boba Fett is an exceptional fighter, Batman wins and Boba Fett goes to jail.

*The above statements are based on my knowledge of the DCU and SWEU.

Against the Joker now? Heh, the Joker is a more dangerous opponent because he is smart and at the same time very un-predictable in what he is going to do.

Against the Joker now? Heh, the Joker is a more dangerous opponent because he is smart and at the same time very un-predictable in what he is going to do.

Joker's insane and diabolically clever. He's one of those villians you love and hate. Plus he's Mark Hamill:D

How would a fight between Joker and Boba go I wonder?

Yes, Batman has lost a few times, but is also willing to sacrifice pretty much everything for victory, depending on the stakes. He threatened to blow up an entire planet once, if I remember correctly. It worked, too. Darkseid knew better than to test Batman's resolve. lol

Also with those battles he lost, he made it out alive, and came back stronger and smarter than before.

Same can be said of Fett. He's gotten knocked down a few times, and even "killed" once, but has come back stronger and smarter. So in the adaptability department, I'd say they're about equal. Both have learned from their losses and victories. Both use tons of gadgets and weapons. Both have superior endurance, strength, and skill. Fett may have the edge in firepower, but Batman has the edge in acrobatic ability and probably raw strength. They think a lot alike, in fact. Always sizing up their opponents and thinking on the fly once the fight starts. I could definitely see this fight going on for quite a while, and it's still a toss-up as to who would win.

Btw, HAN GOT LUCKY! But hey, sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. And that's what Smuggler's are known for in Star Wars. Uncanny luck. :p

Batman is not Han Solo, of course. Which is why I say the battle really could go either way. That's all I got to say about that. :p

Joker's insane and diabolically clever. He's one of those villians you love and hate. Plus he's Mark Hamill:D

How would a fight between Joker and Boba go I wonder?

Joker. Hell, Superman couldn't go against the Joker. The Joker drove him on the edge of his sanity and nearly drove him insane.

Hell, if Fett were to meet Joker, he'd probably just take one look at the green hair, rictus grin, insane eyes, and shoot him dead before Joker had a chance to react.

You be underestimating the Joker's laughter! It would make Boba go insane! AHAHAHAHA!

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Boba would pull his blaster...and have his helmet melted off by acid from Joker's flower. And as he's trying to rip the steaming, dissolving beskar helm away, Joker will hit'im with his patented Joker Gas, which will make Boba laugh so hard he dies.

Boba would pull his blaster...and have his helmet melted off by acid from Joker's flower. And as he's trying to rip the steaming, dissolving beskar helm away, Joker will hit'im with his patented Joker Gas, which will make Boba laugh so hard he dies.

Don't forget the BIG WIDE GRIN! Those faces freaked me out, the first time I saw em plus the uncontrollable laughter made it even scarier.

Hell, if Fett were to meet Joker, he'd probably just take one look at the green hair, rictus grin, insane eyes, and shoot him dead before Joker had a chance to react.

Which Joker?

If we're talking the Joker from Batman: The Animated Series / JL / JLU lore, then perhaps.

But if we're talking the Heath Ledger ultra insanity truly the best representation of the Joker, Joker from The Dark Knight? Then I'm betting heavy on the Joker.

Guy had plans, inside of plans, with more plans. He had the cojones to storm Bruce Wayne's party. He attempted on the Mayors life, from 25 feet away.

Seriously, you can't make a move on that guy, because he has already made his move, 3 turns ago, you know what I mean?

That is the magic of the Joker as a villian.

Edited by Staavis_SC

Which Joker?

If we're talking the Joker from Batman: The Animated Series / JL / JLU lore, then perhaps.

But if we're talking the Heath Ledger ultra insanity truly the best representation of the Joker, Joker from The Dark Knight? Then I'm betting heavy on the Joker.

Guy had plans, inside of plans, with more plans. He had the cojones to storm Bruce Wayne's party. He attempted on the Mayors life, from 25 feet away.

Seriously, you can't make a move on that guy, because he has already made his move, 3 turns ago, you know what I mean?

He would probably go like this to Boba.

"Why so serious?" :p

That's because Batman won't kill Humans. And Boba has Never had to face people anywhere near as intelligent, cunning, crazy or crazy strong as the people Batman has had to deal with. Heck, Joker once jacked Mxlplyx's powers and became Emperor Joker and he warped the entire universe with his madness.

He would probably go like this to Boba.

"Why so serious?" :p

LOL, precisely.

The pinnacle of "Joker" (in my opinion) is the Dark Knight version. Ledger did a fantastic job of conveying the truly disturbing darkness of the Joker as a villian, his unpredictability, his ruthlessness, his insanity, and his determination to be the undoing of Batman.

Joker not only takes on Batman in "Dark Knight" but he took on the mob as well, in order to gain his powerbase. He went after his enemies by first bringing them into the fold, but it was a mere stepping stone, in the larger scheme of things.

If Boba Fett were to catch up with that Joker, no doubt he caught up with the Joker because the Joker let him, as just another piece in the larger, more intricate puzzle, and Boba Fett won't see what is coming, because he just walked into the Joker's trap, which was set long before Boba Fett even caught up with the Joker.

Plus, Boba Fett would literally be shaking in his boots as soon as that blade went in his mouth...

;)

That's because Batman won't kill Humans. And Boba has Never had to face people anywhere near as intelligent, cunning, crazy or crazy strong as the people Batman has had to deal with. Heck, Joker once jacked Mxlplyx's powers and became Emperor Joker and he warped the entire universe with his madness.

in general fett does not kill, you get the big credits for living bounty's. but he don't have a problem with killing if it came to it, maybe that is a weakness batman has. as for batmans foes being more intelligent, there really is no way of proving that. its not like we have IQ test results. how can you possibly say the joker is more intelligent than bossk its not like the two of them ever met up and played "mastermind" or "university challenge"

Which Joker?

Heath Ledger did an outstanding job as a Frank Miller style Joker, and even if he hadn't died, I bet he still would have won Best Supporting Actor for that role. It was pure genius!

And for referrence, I was talking about the comic book Joker we all know, not Joker Extreme from The Dark Knight. :D

• 4 weeks later...
Batman, in an overwhelming victory.

Consider what Batman faces on a daily basis:

1. The Joker

2. Gotham Police wanting him for being vigilante.

Boba Fett is not nearly the criminal genius mastermind that The Joker is, and doesn't have the manpower the Gotham Police have.

If the Batman can deal with the Joker day in and day out, while avoiding capture by a major metropolitan police force, I think Batman is more than capable of dealing with 1 measly bounty hunter.

Boba Fett does not have:

- The strength of Grundy

- The intelligence of Joker

- The relentlessness of Lex Luthor

- The seductive wiles of Catwoman

- The coniving of The Riddler

- The technology of Mr. Freeze

- The pheremones of Poison Ivy

- The biochemical agent knowledge of The Scarecrow

- The intimate knowledge of the Batman that Harvey Two-Face has.

And yet, Batman can beat anyone on that list. The only person to ever beat Batman was Bane, due to his chemical enhanced strength, which Batman couldn't match. Boba Fett doesn't have that either.

Yep, Batman wins, hands down.

Boooooom! Gotta love fellow batman readers!

Ok, as of a few years ago in JLA, Batman was rated by Superman as not quite as good in hand to hand combat as Val Armorr (Karate Kid, Legion of Superheroes). However, Batman still won the fight against Armorr during The Lightning Saga. Why? He "cheated".

On the flip side, Boba Fett has fought Darth Vader to a stand-still, even though Vader by all rights should have had no problem with Fett. Why? He "cheated".

Neither of them are above cheating to win. Because in the grand scheme of things, a win is a win in those situations.

Ok, as of a few years ago in JLA, Batman was rated by Superman as not quite as good in hand to hand combat as Val Armorr (Karate Kid, Legion of Superheroes). However, Batman still won the fight against Armorr during The Lightning Saga. Why? He "cheated".

On the flip side, Boba Fett has fought Darth Vader to a stand-still, even though Vader by all rights should have had no problem with Fett. Why? He "cheated".

Neither of them are above cheating to win. Because in the grand scheme of things, a win is a win in those situations.

You know, if Boba was created before the movies. Him fighting Vader, more then likely wouldn't have passed 10 seconds.