Terror from Beyond is a beautiful operation

I am real happy with how they have designed the new operation. It really gives me aa outer space feel to the Asation zone. I made a short video from the first time I was in it showing of a bit of its beauty.

Love the "Tron" bit and the final boss in phase 2. The platforms in hyperspace, or what ever it is, had been the most fun I have had in a boss fight. I know most think it's boring but i don't :)

I can give you how I felt doing the Ops.

First Trash Encounter (worms): Whaaa? The small ones are growing into big ones! KILL THEM! (Fun Surprise)

First Boss: It looks like the Ancient One but feels unique.

Second Boss: I love Council fights:)

Third Boss: "The [boss] is in the computer?!"* I got a purple lightsaber and I`m purple! Quick match colours to crystals! Whaa? Our Orange Mara has a purple and an orange? Kriff that! Here's a free orange for Guild pics.:D

Hypergate Trash: The freaking hole in space and time is AoEing our guild!:eek:

Fourth Boss: I'm going to be right back people, want to grab some Trandoshan corpses to taunt Kephess with;)

Fifth Boss Part 1: C'thon? What are you doing here? Go back to WoW:p

Fifth Boss Part 2: "Infinite range" :rak_02::D:):D:) SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

My final response to TfB?

Come on, shake your body baby, do the conga

I know you can't control yourself any longer

Feel the rhythm of the music getting stronger

Don't you fight it 'til you tried it, do that conga beat

That about sums it up.

*Zoolander ftw

Edited by AshlaBoga

I don't enjoy the view from tanking the tunneling tentacle. If you haven't seen it from tank pov, check out some youtube and tell me whether you share my feeling.

Tanking the tunneling tentacle is the most boring thing you ever have to do as a tank in this game. Even including Bulwark.