Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Next SH Addition Location

That_Jedii
03.05.2019 , 09:30 AM | #1
Just a quick simple suggestion, which I'm sure might not be shared with a lot of players. I'd love to see a stronghold location for Hoth. Somewhere out in the vast expanse of Hoth over looking the icy tundra. We've got Coruscant and Dromund Kaas as opposites, Yavin and Rishi are a little bit opposite to each other with jungle and beach I suppose respectively, would be nice to have the opposite to Tatooine being Hoth. That and I'm a huge fan of the Chiss race and Csilla being their icy homeworld, Hoth is the next best thing we've got. Thoughts on any other SH locations you'd like to see added?

BobaBootyHunter
03.07.2019 , 10:30 PM | #2
Oricon <3
and Ilum is pretty too!

Sith-Viscera
03.07.2019 , 11:46 PM | #3
I Love to see a cave full of different colored crystals all over the place. that would be cool for a strong hold. Dont care which planet as long as it is a crystal cave.
Referral link, Use it, don't use it. It's what ever. But if you do, Thank You.
http://www.swtor.com/r/22Ct9G

casirabit
03.08.2019 , 02:53 PM | #4
Alderaan.

Wanted one there for years.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

Xina_LA
03.19.2019 , 07:33 AM | #5
I like Hoth, but I'd rather have an Alderaan stronghold, that way it could have a snow/ice area and also a forested area. An Ilum stronghold would be interesting due to the beautiful sky, especially if they kept it dark and night-time. That's also a good option for snow and ice. Hoth is just a bit too much endless snow for me.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

ThadiusMoor
03.20.2019 , 11:06 PM | #6
Imho... There will likely only be one released next, and I really would prefer this view, wouldn't you?

Zakuulian Night Skyline

And we have so many Zakuul decorations, like really lots.

So my vote goes to "My new empire."

Zakuul.
The Moor Legacy
Click here to use my refer a friend link! Thanks in advance!

Click here to read about the refer a friend program!

DuchessKristania
04.02.2019 , 03:30 PM | #7
Copero is my choice. I used the wall decos to turn my Rishi into a Copero vineyard, but there's only so much I can really do.
#SaveSWTOR

♥Death Should Never Silence Love♥

Xina_LA
04.03.2019 , 07:06 AM | #8
Perhaps Eric Musco or Daniel Steed could give us a hint on whether there will be a new stronghold this year?

Also, if they'll let us have duplicate strongholds (multiples of the same planet), if guilds will be allowed to have one (or more) of each planet, and if the system itself might get some updates or fixes?

A staff post in this forum would be a first in all the years I've been playing SWTOR.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--