More servers plz.. Charactor transfer options need.. SOS

Soulwave

Just got dc'ed from a server and haft to wait a hour to be able to join?!!!!! Cause server statues is Heavy/ Very heavy.. Bioware open more servers plz! F2P is overloading the servers..

Charactor transfer needed now!

Edited by Soulwave

The servers have already experienced dramatic drop in population. On POT5, we have already lost our additional instances in several places (not the Fleet). No need to jump the gun with opening additional servers.

One thing that should be done, and fast, is allowing paid character xfers.

Just got dc'ed from a server and haft to wait a hour to be able to join?!!!!! Cause server statues is Heavy/ Very heavy.. Bioware open more servers plz! F2P is overloading the servers..

Charactor transfer needed now!

If the server you wan to join is "Heavy/Very Heavy" and you have to wait for login that means you are a F2P and you have less right than a Subber.

Deal With It.

The only way a Subber has to wait queues is when the server is FULL. Heavy is NOT FULL.

I am not F2P. For some reason i was put in queue.. fear it was some sort of bug. When i logged in. I had things in my inventory that i had sold and my interface was messed up. I had to learn speeder training rank 2 again even thou i had it.. Anyone experienced the same thing?