Less Quesh Huttball please.

Morgond

Can we please even out the warzone matches? It has only been a couple days and the new map is already getting a little old. It is reminiscent of launch when we played huttball way to much because there weren't enough republic players.

The other warzones are really fun (including the other huttball map) so please let us play them all evenly!

its only temporary, they stated that its going to be rigged to pop more for the first week or two (can't remember if it is one or two) since its new so people get a chance to play it, but afterwards its going back to normal, except this map and the original huttball map will each have half as much of a chance of popping than any other map so thatway the chance of getting huttball in general is the same as getting any warzone.

Mission accomplished Bioware, we've seen the new huttball map a lot. Tone it done now please.

If I never saw another hb map again it would be too soon. Since I am going to see them again, please tone it down. I have given serious thought to halting pvp until this is resolved.

If I never saw another hb map again it would be too soon. Since I am going to see them again, please tone it down. I have given serious thought to halting pvp until this is resolved.

Does nobody ever pay attention to dev tracker?

The dev seriously did state that for the first week the new map would be significantly more likely to pop, afterwards it will be much less likely.

Also maps are apparently weighted by match type, so that the chance of getting either huttball will be no more likely than the chance of getting huttball pre 2.7

Does nobody ever pay attention to dev tracker?

The dev seriously did state that for the first week the new map would be significantly more likely to pop, afterwards it will be much less likely.

Also maps are apparently weighted by match type, so that the chance of getting either huttball will be no more likely than the chance of getting huttball pre 2.7

I read the dev tracker. Quesh huttball is popping much more than anything else is. Everyone has their own opinions on which warzones are fun, I am just asking that they get evened back out sooner rather than later so we aren't force fed a certain warzone.

Man, I haven't been getting enough Huttball. Of the 10 matches I played last night, 5 of them were Voidstar, and only 1 was Huttball. I hate Voidstar.

Honestly, for this first 1 or 2 weeks, I'd rather get more time on the Quesh HB, so that I can familiarize myself with the map and figure out all the nasty tricks I can pull on people, same way I do OG Huttball.

We needed another Huttball warzone like a fish needs a bicycle.

Bioware just doesn't get it. The idea is to make a warzone so that the outcome is in doubt until the last possible second, not predetermined by class makeup before it starts like huttball.

Edited by MotorCityMan

Bioware just doesn't get it. The idea is to make a warzone so that the outcome is in doubt until the last possible second, not predetermined by class makeup before it starts like huttball.

The purpose of this thread isn't to declare what warzones/maps are good/bad. Just please don't force us to play one thing excessively.

I'd accept longer queue times to be able to disable certain warzones like I can with flashpoints. (And yes, I'd even be ok, with them not counting for daily/weekly, because I pvp for fun, not quests ;)).

Also, if I were only allowed to disable ONE - I'd be hard pressed between the two-exploding-pinnicale-warzone and the puking-pipes-huttball. :D

They need to make a few minor changes to that new huttball. I LOVE huttball ok, but that new map is...Well.

1. Far too bright, too many flashing lights, the force fields dont need to have frogdog and rotworm symbols.

2. The upper 2 lvls of the arena are TOO SMALL and not far enough apart like the goals in regular huttball. I realized you were going for a vertical map but its too vertical.

3. I personally dont like the positioning of the powerups. And that the middle is closed off on the second lvl floor.

4. You should not be able to leap from lowest to highest lvl, you can.

But with some tweaks it could be ok. But I do like huttball so thats just my opinion.

I must admit, I post most of my Rants straight in the Ear of customer service, haven't done that this time. It helps tho. reading this thread, I'm about to agree with the OP on this one! Even tho I'm a frequent speaker for a huttball league I just now realized the following; IF we get one it would probably be with this new Arena. It isn't a warzone, not even a huttball game. To hard? not really, but, as we all know the awareness in a ordinary WZ is very uncertain, this one map display all that we don't need at the moment; Something that confuse and alienate.

After getting it three times in a row...I confess, I have started leaving this one at the start from now on. If I'm playing my vanguard, it's a little frustrating when a bunch of hostile snipers, sorcs, mercs sit on the upper pipe right next to my respawn. I can't pull them (can't use that ability within re-spawn area) and the re-spawn area is large enough that I can get shredded before I can get down. If I do manage to jump down --> fall damage. :( Basically, it's a ranged class camping dream.

Random warzones are random. Every single one of them can be determined by class makeup. No healers is an auto-lose unless the other team sucks. At this point, there is one class that doesn't have a strong roll in Huttball.

PT/VG - Fire pulls, snare/root immunity

Sin/Shadow/Op/Scoundrel - endzone stealth

Jugg/Guardian/Mara/Sent - leaps

Sniper/Slinger - Defense or mid control with leap/pull immunity

Sorc/Sage - Friendly pull.

Merc/Mando - Probably the worst off, but snare/root immunity helps with moving the ball.

I read the dev tracker. Quesh huttball is popping much more than anything else is. Everyone has their own opinions on which warzones are fun, I am just asking that they get evened back out sooner rather than later so we aren't force fed a certain warzone.

They are getting even back out on Tuesday, is one week to much for you?