noobie to pvp needs some advice

Qui-Tom

In trying to achieve the goal of 4500 warzone comms, I have only achieved 1680 at level 46 (valor rank is 45). In achieving level 46 I have been using some xp boosters and valor boosters. I was wondering if I will be able to make the 4500 warzone comms if I stop using the boosters by the time I hit level 55? Or, should I re-roll another character and level without any boosters?

Lastly, I have read the how to become a contender guide, but since I'm still not familiar with PVP after hitting level 55, is there an unranked level 55 warzones for people needing to obtain comms, or are you just thrown into the ranked 55 warzones.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

Edited by Qui-Tom

Thanks Again. I came up with another question, which is about relics at level 55. If I find myself at level 55 doing unranked war zones to get additional comms, should I obtain the highest level PvE relics, even though they will not activate in PvP?

Thanks Again. I came up with another question, which is about relics at level 55. If I find myself at level 55 doing unranked war zones to get additional comms, should I obtain the highest level PvE relics, even though they will not activate in PvP?

In 2.7, your priority for buying gear should be: Obroan MH/OH > Brutalizer Relics > Set bonuses.