Theron: Survives a ?????

Paulsutherland

Don't forget Darth Maul also survived his fall and being cut in half by Obi-Wan so it has been established people in Star Wars can survive various wounds.

And in addition, Lana ran to his side after the fight, who is to say that she didn't use the force to slow his wound until we can get him back to the base for treatment.

As far as walking, come on now, we had to walk after the lightsaber being struck through us because unfortunately they haven't figure out it would have been better to call for a stretcher/have someone carry someone so they make them walk p.

Half the time Koth comes to my aid after that cutscene, I think he's just lazy or implying I'm fat. :eek: Not that Lana's ever carried me and if she can float objects and bust open doors, she can Force levitate me the hell out of there. Damn making me walk. :p

Half the time Koth comes to my aid after that cutscene, I think he's just lazy or implying I'm fat. :eek: Not that Lana's ever carried me and if she can float objects and bust open doors, she can Force levitate me the hell out of there. Damn making me walk. :p

Seriously Koth could've carried us "princess style", at least for a female PC. Guess it was easier not to do a difference between male and female PCs

Seriously Koth could've carried us "princess style", at least for a female PC. Guess it was easier not to do a difference between male and female PCs

If Koth carried my dark lord out princess style for everyone to see he might be the one getting a lightsaber to the back.:p

If Koth carried my dark lord out princess style for everyone to see he might be the one getting a lightsaber to the back.:p

LOL! And now I've just got images of Koth, or Lana even, 'princess style' carrying a BT4 Pureblood Sith Lord... Oh Bioware should have.

LOL! And now I've just got images of Koth, or Lana even, 'princess style' carrying a BT4 Pureblood Sith Lord... Oh Bioware should have.

I'm just now reminded of the Simspons where Homer is carrying Luke Skywalker out with "I will always love you" by

Whitney Houston. That's the scene we need :D

I'm just now reminded of the Simspons where Homer is carrying Luke Skywalker out with "I will always love you" by

Whitney Houston. That's the scene we need :D

And now I have some awkward mental images, thanks for the good laugh :D

• 1 month later...
For me it looked he was pierced through the right side of his abdominal area, not quite the heart. On Rishi, Lana also makes mention of special pain reduction and whatever implants Theron has (which is why she felt he'd be able to handle any torture from the Revanites). Then there's the chance that while he's not Force-sensitive, there is a remnant of the Force in him giving him a slight boost in survivability. Getting stabbed as he did doesn't have to mean instant death. The lightsaber would cauterize any wound it has inflicted and he would die over time due to organ failure instead.

Then again, it would appear BW treats those injuries on a case by case scenario and depending on where they want the story to go, you either do or don't die from such injuries. :p

You are correct on that. In the book Annihilation, Theron becomes injured and uses techniques he learned from Master Zho on how to deal with the pain to temporarily make it stop until he received medical treatment and gives him the chance to keep pushing through and complete his objectives.

• 1 month later...
Actually Theron took the shot in the kidney/lower abdomen. Least what I saw and it was off to his left a bit and missed his spine. So off the bat yes he could survive that hit for a while. People get impaled in the lower abdomen all the time and live.

So yes from what I saw that shot was survivable.

Old thread but yes, this is mostly accurate. The entire entry and exit is hidden (but it has to be lower than his chest because his chest was visible in the cut-scene yet the saber wasn't. So it'd be kidney/belly area entry. And since Vinn is posed so much lower than Theron I would say it's probably even his waist/belly area, and Theron grabbing his chest was just whatever default animation they had for "pain", since after getting thrown by Vinn at Lana he is clenching his stomach again... :p

But yeah, premade animations and hidden parts for dramatic effects all around on that one.

Edited by Kiesu

I saw a show that a guy was sleeping and an assassin creeped in and put his gun with silencer point rested on the dude middle of his chest and pulled the trigger. I thought 'yup he is dead meat.' turned the station about 10 minutes later channel surfing back down and stopped on same show and that dude that was shot point blank right in the middle of his chest. Was alive and driving a car from that same assassin, trying to run him off the road. WTH!!!! so i just like turned the station again. So if a dude in a stupid un-realistic movie can survive a point blank shot to the mid of chest. Then Theron can survive a light saber to his Heart, Lungs, Spleen and the Spinal Cord, and go soak in a kolto tank and be just fine in the morning.

But my Sorc, that mean SoB, he left him there for his betrayal. He could of told his Commander no matter what. But he thought he knew best and it cost him his life.

Take Care & Be well....

But he took it through the spine / heart (best guess from the angle of impact) ... how do you walk that off?!

Rub dirt on it. There was plenty of dirt there for him to rub on it.

Then he could walk it off.

Except, now he's dead.