Great Game!

RocketRabbit

For 2005.

Pros:

- Star Wars IP. Awesome.

- Big-name producer, with financial assets to support continued developement.

- Fun gameplay, excellent use of storyline and the voice acting is splendid.

- Companion skills... great twist on crafting.

Cons:

- Game is not on par with modern MMORPGs.*

- Bugs identified during beta 6+ months back are still present.

- Forums are... sadly lacking, and buggy.

- User interface is horrible. Absolutely wretched.

Now, my earnest hope is that the Dev team is already well at work on some of the glaring faults in the game, and take the player base seriously. It would be a crying shame to let another Star Wars MMO fail.

I understand the game is only a few weeks old, but a number of the faults it has were identified many months ago. I likewise understand that the developement team is busy.... and they should be. I don't expect them to instantly fix all the little quirks, spelling mistakes, minor graphics glitches, or balance a couple of abilities that seem overpowered or underpowered.

* I understand WoW, EQ, et. al., were not "polished" on release, half a decade or more back. But any responsible company that wants to be successful should learn from their mistakes, find out what players are looking for, and run with it. A functional auction system, tiered PvP brackets, a user interface that has some customization options, and animation/cooldown desynch issues aren't too much to ask for at this point. Again, these were all issues brought up in beta... months ago.

Hoping Bioware doesn't (continue to) dissapoint.

Hello all,

We do appreciate and encourage constructive feedback of all kinds, both positive and negative. There are a couple of threads we have that are great places to give your thoughts and opinions on bugs and suggestions of features you would like to see in game. We are going to close this thread and encourage you to add your constructive feedback to one of the following threads:

The Ultimate Bug List

The Suggestion Compilation

Thank you for understanding!