Price of the season 10 armour, definitly to high....

DarasuumVercopa

Hi,

"Season 10’s unique item, the Resourceful Renegade Armor Set also has a lower price than other Seasonal rewards (50,000 tokens) to match the reduced Token rewards. This will however be raised once Season 11 ends"

now i have gold and get my 30.000 token.

i have played a lot of games so i have 5000-10.000 token from games/daylies/weekly

summary with gold-trier round about 40.000k

and now, what can i buy?

Right, Nothing!!

With the Price of a replica u want:

"...these returning items are going to be priced at a premium. It is intended that an average player will have to play over the course of more than one season to acquire them."

Any Replica-Weapon cost: 50.000 like the season 10 Armour...

So, based on the cost of the s10 armor, you want punish players with gold to play more than one season so they can get the her season-only reward?

is it a joke to every player wo get gold?

I mean every season u can get with gold all rewards, (weapons, armours, mounts) now in season 10 u can buy nothing? (decorations are useless jokes...)

Please reduce the price for the season 10 armour to 30.000 or 25.000 (so only Gold-Player with her tokens can buy this unique armour) make aviable to play not more than one season to get the season-only armour...

other idea: make the ranked-Token aviable on legacy...

Edited by DarasuumVercopa

Hi,

"Season 10’s unique item, the Resourceful Renegade Armor Set also has a lower price than other Seasonal rewards (50,000 tokens) to match the reduced Token rewards. This will however be raised once Season 11 ends"

now i have gold and get my 30.000 token.

i have played a lot of games so i have 5000-10.000 token from games/daylies/weekly

summary with gold-trier round about 40.000k

and now, what can i buy?

Right, Nothing!!

With the Price of a replica u want:

"...these returning items are going to be priced at a premium. It is intended that an average player will have to play over the course of more than one season to acquire them."

Any Replica-Weapon cost: 50.000 like the season 10 Armour...

So, based on the cost of the s10 armor, you want punish players with gold to play more than one season so they can get the her season-only reward?

is it a joke to every player wo get gold?

I mean every season u can get with gold all rewards, (weapons, armours, mounts) now in season 10 u can buy nothing? (decorations are useless jokes...)

Please reduce the price for the season 10 armour to 30.000 or 25.000 (so only Gold-Player with her tokens can buy this unique armour) make aviable to play not more than one season to get the season-only armour...

other idea: make the ranked-Token aviable on legacy...

You played nothing if you earned 5-10k tokens. This system avoids placement hunters to earn rewards by playing 10 matches.

You played nothing if you earned 5-10k tokens. This system avoids placement hunters to earn rewards by playing 10 matches.

Ok, what do u think how many games i have to play?

example:

100 wins with ~130 token and 2-3 weeklys (1k each), 20-30 loose with 30 token and you have round about 47k token with 30k gold include

wow nice system...

Ok, what do u think how many games i have to play?

example:

100 wins with ~130 token and 2-3 weeklys (1k each), 20-30 loose with 30 token and you have round about 47k token with 30k gold include

wow nice system...

100 wins is not at all too much to ask. The season is four months long. If anything, the prices should be higher. Getting gold from lucky placement matches shouldn't entitle you to rewards. You should have to play a decent amount to earn them.

Really, adding rating decay would solve a lot of solo ranked's problems, but that's another issue.

100 wins is not at all too much to ask. The season is four months long. If anything, the prices should be higher. Getting gold from lucky placement matches shouldn't entitle you to rewards. You should have to play a decent amount to earn them.

Really, adding rating decay would solve a lot of solo ranked's problems, but that's another issue.

rating decay = bad.

higher floor for first official rating = good. (I would set it at 50, personally).