Shadow tank looking for ops group EC NiM / TFB HM

yageman

what sate tried to say is that you nearly 0 chance to receive a positive response from these forums, they simply aren't design for guild recruiting. In here, we discuss PVE and share our experience or point of view. Like you said, even your from servers forums, you haven't found. It is a very inefficient way to find a good guild.

Your best course of action is to talk around you, find out which guild are running these kind of operation then take contact directly with them. They may or may not have an opening for tank, but you need to find out.

And typically, at that level of pve, they most likely will want you to post an apply on their private forum, then take you on a test for a time that vary from guild to guild but usually between 2 and 4 weeks.

good luck to you.

Edited by Vankris

what sate tried to say is that you nearly 0 chance to receive a positive response from these forums, they simply aren't design for guild recruiting. In here, we discuss PVE and share our experience or point of view. Like you said, even your from servers forums, you haven't found. It is a very inefficient way to find a good guild.

Your best course of action is to talk around you, find out which guild are running these kind of operation then take contact directly with them. They may or may not have an opening for tank, but you need to find out.

And typically, at that level of pve, they most likely will want you to post an apply on their private forum, then take you on a test for a time that vary from guild to guild but usually between 2 and 4 weeks.

good luck to you.

Yeah, you're really not telling me anything I don't already know. Still looking for group.

As a guild recruiter for a top guild, I would throw out your application if it ever came in. Why? Because posting on here just shows you lack patience, which is contrary to what raiding guilds want.

I suggest going to websites of the top raiding guilds on Harbinger, fill out apps, and wait and see. If you've already done that, keep your thread active on the server forums.

Acting impatient will not get you where you need to go.

As a guild recruiter for a top guild, I would throw out your application if it ever came in. Why? Because posting on here just shows you lack patience, which is contrary to what raiding guilds want.

I suggest going to websites of the top raiding guilds on Harbinger, fill out apps, and wait and see. If you've already done that, keep your thread active on the server forums.

Acting impatient will not get you where you need to go.

Stoic is a top guild now ?

anyway .. tank spots are usually pretty limited, stating that you want to tank in a single line of text is not the best approach. I'd strongly suggest you expand on your gear, experience and the type of guild you're looking for. Also as already mentioned you should do that in your server forums.

Another approach would be to start PUGing on your server as much as you can, if you are a decent player you should have no issues finding a suitable guild..

Wow, with THAT attitude I wonder why guilds are jumping all over you [/sarcasm]! :rolleyes:

What an astute use of sarcasm there. I didn't post here to get lectured on how to use a forum or to brown nose anybody. If you're not a recruiter then don't bother.

Edited by yageman