[Spoiler] Question about Broonmark

I searched the forums, but I couldn't find a definitive answer to this question, so I'd like to ask it here, too. Maybe someone had more luck than me solving this quest. If you haven't done this Alliance Alert mission and you don't want to see spoilers, stop reading here.

So, is it possible for a non-Sith Warrior player to recruit Broonmark while also leaving the Wookiee ambassador alive? On my main characters I'd like to get every recruitable companion in the game, but choosing between an ambassador (who can potentially be very valuable from a story standpoint) and an actual class companion (however obscure Broonmark may be) seems bad, whichever option you choose. My second question is, if you do happen to be forced to kill Broonmark (because you don't want to commit a heinous act like killing an unarmed ambassador on a LS character), do you get the Wookiee ambassador as a companion? I wouldn't mind killing Broonmark for a more agreeable replacement comp if he's totally uncooperative towards non-Warrior characters.

As it stands, I haven't started this mission on any of my meaningful characters until I get some advice on how to do it in a satisfactory way. Any advice on this topic would be much appreciated.

Edited by CommanderKeeva

I searched the forums, but I couldn't find a definitive answer to this question, so I'd like to ask it here, too. Maybe someone had more luck than me solving this quest. If you haven't done this Alliance Alert mission and you don't want to see spoilers, stop reading here.

So, is it possible for a non-Sith Warrior player to recruit Broonmark while also leaving the Wookiee ambassador alive? On my main characters I'd like to get every recruitable companion in the game, but choosing between an ambassador (who can potentially be very valuable from a story standpoint) and an actual class companion (however obscure Broonmark may be) seems bad, whichever option you choose. My second question is, if you do happen to be forced to kill Broonmark (because you don't want to commit a heinous act like killing an unarmed ambassador on a LS character), do you get the Wookiee ambassador as a companion? I wouldn't mind killing Broonmark for a more agreeable replacement comp if he's totally uncooperative towards non-Warrior characters.

As it stands, I haven't started this mission on any of my meaningful characters until I get some advice on how to do it in a satisfactory way. Any advice on this topic would be much appreciated.

While I can't answer your first question, I can the other. You do not get the wookie as a companion. All he says at the end if you opt to kill Broon, is he needs to get to senate & won't tell anyone about what happened.

In my opinion, the way this scenario is set up, there really seems to be no incentive to choose Broonmark over the senator, unless you are playing a Sith Warrior who has some sentimental attachment to him.

For my non- warrior characters, let's see...

.. Wookiee senator who could significantly help my alliance, or murderous fanatic Talz assassin.

Decisions, decisions.

On my sorceror, I didn't even bother talking.

"Hands off the monkey lizard..I mean Wookiee!" ZZZZAAAP

Edited by Taramayne