Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Life Aboard the Thunderclap

YoshiRaphElan
12.11.2012 , 06:35 PM | #41
This is the final entry of this story - however, coming soon is a story including all classes!

Chapter 29:
Blood of His Men

Gripping his ankle, Jorgan looked outside the ship. The bombs had gone off when Vik and Jorgan had been just outside the caves, and some ice had flown and shredded the skin on Jorgan’s left ankle, as well as pierced the bone.

They were on Hoth now, because Garza had found the Deadeyes. And Imperial prison camp on this world seemed very unlikely–but that was what Zane was after, wasn’t it?

“Let’s go,” Prudii said. “Just you and me.”

“Right,” Jorgan said.

Jorgan felt his blood boil as Zane entered the cave. How had he–

It all made sense now. Jorgan snarled and was sure he said something to Zane, but he couldn’t hear what he was saying–the words were coming out of his mouth without his consent.

“I’m here to find that Imperial prison!” Zane said. “Now you’ve ruined it! I can’t just stay or they will wonder why two Special Forces troops broke in and didn’t rescue me!”

“Forget you,” Prudii said.

Jorgan said something to Zane again, and then he turned to the Deadeyes. He could hear himself again.

“Come on, let’s get the others and go.”

“Sir…” one said. “The others didn’t make it. They…froze to death.”

Jorgan drew his blaster on Zane and started yelling accusations. He told Zane it was his fault and he was going to shoot him. Prudii was yelling at Jorgan to stand down and Zane was telling him what an idiot he was–

“Jorgan,” Prudii said. “You’ll be court marshaled.”

Jorgan sighed. “Yeah. Right. But I’m putting you on trial when we get back to Coruscant, Zane. So help me…you’re going to regret this.”

Jorgan regretted it himself. All of it…

But he would continue to fight the Empire. For the Deadeyes.

END

iamthehoyden
12.11.2012 , 08:33 PM | #42
Congrats on finishing! (I'm holding out hope that we'll find out more about the secret prison later on in the game )
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

YoshiRaphElan
12.12.2012 , 03:28 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by iamthehoyden View Post
Congrats on finishing! (I'm holding out hope that we'll find out more about the secret prison later on in the game )
Thanks!

Like I said, more to come.

Randomane
03.09.2013 , 11:36 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by yoshiraphelan View Post
thanks! :d

like i said, more to come.
maaaan, i can't wait for more!!!!
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda

YoshiRaphElan
03.10.2013 , 12:31 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Randomane View Post