Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Enfeebling strike, why is this not a separate ability?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Enfeebling strike, why is this not a separate ability?

TalonVII
12.04.2016 , 12:09 PM | #1
If you haven't looked, this ability is in the Legendary section of utility abilities. It replaces out standard strike. It gives some great stuff, my question is this.

WHY THE HELL IS THIS NOT A SEPARATE ABILITY?! And why is it not one of the Sorcerer's basic abilities? I mean it would of been a great replacement for double strike.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

Hyperblue
12.04.2016 , 02:02 PM | #2
I'm very ticked to see double-strike removed and to have my character's only lightsaber attack be opted for this!? The cooldown is 15 seconds. There is no melee attack anymore if you enable Enfeebling... LAME

Darth_Delator
03.16.2017 , 04:48 PM | #3
Agree.
It's too unreliable, not useful enough to be in Legendary Tier utility section. But it's a perfect replacement of double strike, so:
Make it a separate ability, granted to all sorcerers!

https://youtu.be/MNc83UKJZs4 - waiting for a fix since launch!

MortemXFive
06.07.2017 , 12:37 AM | #4
Agreed, this would be much better suited as a separate ability. It's not practical as a talent-bought replacement.

ViktorAres
06.13.2017 , 08:39 PM | #5
It's definitely not worth wasting any utility point on, not to mention a legendary one. Lots of melee classes have their "unstoppable" when they jump on you. So the rooting saber often does not work.

It would be okay as an ability for all sorcs/sages.

Caehler
01.22.2018 , 10:11 AM | #6
Yeah just hit 70 with my Sorc and was just flabbergasted to see this ****** skill at the end of my skill tree..
Not sure id choose it even if the skill had no cool down, other then the global swing my saber uurah kinda thing..

Sad stuff..

TVDF
03.06.2018 , 06:01 AM | #7
All I can say seriously is that sorc is not a melee class. If you used melee abilities so much before that you miss double strike, there's a problem.

On a less serious note, I took this utility for ranked once and I had a damn good time trolling people
Dexy Roo Carries You