Devs! Add 4th level/section to Manaan SH so we can actually fill up the hook count...

Pietrastor

As in the title. It was already hard enough to fill up the original 650 Manaan hook count as it was, but after you've randomly upped the limit by 150 MORE hooks to fill, it's practically impossible. People are placing whatever they can and hiding it inside walls. To be honest, I have no clue why you've increased the objects limit in the only Stronghold that never needed it and no one requested it (as opposed to Guild Ships for example...)

So please, add a new room/level/section accessible from elevator so we have space to actually put some decorations in..... As I obviously assume decreasing the hook count at this point could cause serious technical issues (people suddenly having more objects already placed in then allowed). So I think this would be the best solution.

Edited by Pietrastor

As in the title. It was already hard enough to fill up the original 650 Manaan hook count as it was, but after you've randomly upped the limit by 150 MORE hooks to fill, it's practically impossible. People are placing whatever they can and hiding it inside walls. To be honest, I have no clue why you've increased the objects limit in the only Stronghold that never needed it and no one requested it (as opposed to Guild Ships for example...)

So please, add a new room/level/section accessible from elevator so we have space to actually put some decorations in..... As I obviously assume decreasing the hook count at this point could cause serious technical issues (people suddenly having more objects already placed in then allowed). So I think this would be the best solution.

Alternatively, don't fuss about filling to 100%, since there's no real virtue in achieving 100%. (The conquest bonus no longer depends on decoration count, but instead solely on room-unlock count.)

Alternatively, don't fuss about filling to 100%, since there's no real virtue in achieving 100%. (The conquest bonus no longer depends on decoration count, but instead solely on room-unlock count.)

Filling more hooks still counts toward personal prestige score, which results in a higher position on the listings for that particular SH. People are more likely to come and view SH's with the highest prestige and hooks-filled count.

If the OP's SH's are private, on the other hand, and can only be viewed by invitation, then there is no reason to push for 100%. I leave my Yavin SH virtually empty, and my Tatooine SH is mostly a repository for excess decorations I don't need (back from when conquest bonus DID depend on decoration count). Sometimes I make some minor changes here and there on a whim, but I no longer push to decorate them in the same way that I did my Coruscant, DK, and Nar Shaddaa SH's. I would like to eventually open my Manaan SH to the public, however, and people are more likely to notice it on the listings if it's in the first two listing pages. That requires a high prestige score and high hooks-filled count.

Edited by HollyUSEC

I'll stop fussing about reaching 100% when it stops being the primary sort and filter on the Stronghold kiosks.

As long as completion affects how many visitors I get, I'm going to sweat it.

There are several underwater areas visible from the lower level that have no hooks. A bunch of hooks there would be extremely helpful, especially Large hooks we can convert to smaller ones.

More rug hooks everywhere would help.

I would love it if they added a door from the upper level room and a walkway that reaches the landing pad. It helps realism and there could be several new outdoor hooks surrounding the platform and on the walkway.

• 1 month later...

Yes give Manaan 5 more rooms ! YOu don't have to drop them all at once,but I want 9/9 rooms at least in Manaan. It's best stronghold by far. You said how devs did that Rishi extra room in 1 week (which I call ******** on it), so what's stopping them to do same with 1 Manaan room each month or even 1 room every 3rd month.

We know,you know that you have Manaan finished,but are holding those rooms hidden for no reason.

I would completely love more rooms on Manaan, that SH has always been this incredibly frustrating blend of beautiful design with completely horrid hook placement so that overall I'm left with a feeling of painfully missed potential. With the lift/zoning mechanic already in place I think it would be totally great to create a new room one could phase into.

To be honest, I think this might be a great way to create additional Stronghold content in between new SH releases, in all strongholds that accommodate this easily (Manaan, Rishi, and Tatooine all have lifts for example). Small canvases on which decorators can keep working, giving them something to do while they look forward to new SHs. And RPers can almost always use more rooms, generally speaking.

I would enjoy another level for the Manaan stronghold and the elevator could certainly take us there.

I do hold out some small hope that they'll add more hooks to the underwater (exterior) areas, take the wavy (frosted) effect off of the upper level window so that we can enjoy the view, and give us access to the starship landing pad (by elevator, hook, whatever).

I would enjoy another level for the Manaan stronghold and the elevator could certainly take us there.

I do hold out some small hope that they'll add more hooks to the underwater (exterior) areas, take the wavy (frosted) effect off of the upper level window so that we can enjoy the view, and give us access to the starship landing pad (by elevator, hook, whatever).

Yes please grapple hook,so that we can reach that SS hook and be able to change it to CP hook and actually see what we place. I know you could get up there with a friend,if you place certain deco and use push and leap..but no way am I doing that...give us simple grapple hook and gg.

• 2 weeks later...
While I don't necessarily care about 100%-ing a stronghold, I can agree that Manaan needs to be larger; it's got that absolutely massive outdoor courtyard to start with, then a bunch of tiny little rooms that could, combined, all fit in the courtyard (and I include the 'balcony garden' as one of those rooms). The sad thing is that looking out the windows of the upper room, we can see that the stronghold we get access to seems to be simply a small part of a much larger structure that we can't do anything with. (It's almost as bad all those parts of the Rishi stronghold that have bridges and paths we can see, hooks that we can fill, but that we can never actually physically reach...)