Has BW ever released a mount which lets you use armor jetpacks?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

As in literally lets you use the jetpacks which are showing on some armors (Mainly Hunter ones). It's weird to me that this isn't a feature that I've heard of, I mean the functionality is bound to be there since we can use the rocket boosts to move quicker without an official mount under us so why not release a mount, much like the "covert" outfit pieces which don't show as armor pieces when you wear them, that doesn't show up when you summon it and simply releases flames from your back area where jetpacks would be positioned on armor. I get that people could then use it on non-jetpack armors and just fly unassisted everywhere which would look a little dumb AND it would be like the most expensive thing on the damn GTN to purchase (which would be my only option as a non-frequent pack opener lol) but I still think it would be a cool feature to add.

There have been a few rocket pack mounts... but they aren’t actual armor pieces

Thats what I mean I hate the "jetpack" mounts that I've seen so far, they basically put a jetpack on top of the jetpack that is already present on some armors. Why not have a mount that simply adds flames to the jetpack already on the armor and speeds you to mount speed, that was my whole point, I mean they already have the proper jetpack stances and all for the character obviously from the rocket boost upgrade and the current jetpack mounts. Seems like it would take little effort to make. And I bet it would be popular

Edited by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu