XP Bonus Not Applying to Me?

geekrocker

Yeah that was nice of them to cut off CXP / EXP boost with over 700 hrs left to it Bad bioware to me thats par for the course another let down from swtor

They did say it was for a week. I remember a while back when the timer had over a 1000 hours on it, a lot more than we actually had.

From the patch notes on Oct. 10th:

Double Rewards is back! Receive double experience, Command experience, and more from October 10th – October 17th.

We may not have wanted it to end but they did say that's how long it was going to last so it's not like it was unexpected.

Edited by Elessara

Beaktweeker you are like this : Reality? Don't irritate me with reality.....it says 700 hours regardless what the devblog says....i DESERVE 700 hours and they stole it from me.....i don't care about the fake news in the dev blog...it SAYS 700 hours....

-tilt-

Beaktweeker you are like this : Reality? Don't irritate me with reality.....it says 700 hours regardless what the devblog says....i DESERVE 700 hours and they stole it from me.....i don't care about the fake news in the dev blog...it SAYS 700 hours....

-tilt-

they didnt steal anything from you it was free and a mistake deal with it

btw

United Forces Goes Live - Game Update 5.5.1 – November 8, 2017

Today, we forge our new United Forces galaxy from a broader set of server communities into a set of larger, but fewer Servers. An extended downtime is planned for this effort.

For a full week, we’re bringing back Double Rewards (XP, Command XP, Valor, Requisition)

so it will be back

Edited by catif