Lost Security key and password on another account...is there anything i can do?

Chugster

I made a 2nd account last time I was preferred to act as bank alts, which are now of course redundant thanks to the legacy bank. Trouble is I cant remember the password and dont have the security key, I cant change the password without the key and I can't remove the key without the password....is there an easy way to fix this?

Its not urgent but Im pretty sure they had a few credits/CCs on that account that I would like to access

I made a 2nd account last time I was preferred to act as bank alts, which are now of course redundant thanks to the legacy bank. Trouble is I cant remember the password and dont have the security key, I cant change the password without the key and I can't remove the key without the password....is there an easy way to fix this?

Its not urgent but Im pretty sure they had a few credits/CCs on that account that I would like to access

Hi, Sorry for your inconvenience. I am not sure my self how to help you. Depending where you live perhaps 1 of these numbers can help you out?

BW Support Call us at:

-USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Support available from 9.00-21.00 CST)

-UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Support available from 15.00-3.00 GMT)

-France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Support available from 11.00-20.00 CEST)

-Germany: + 49 (0)221 8282 9212 (Support available from 11.00-20.00 CEST)

Hope that helps you.

Good Luck, Take Care and Be Well............

Edited by Sith-Viscera