Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Refund request

ShiRaLiber
06.04.2019 , 10:41 AM | #1
Hey guys, who do I contact if I want a refund on my sub time, cartel purchases, and collectors edition refund? At the very least I'd like a refund for the money I've spent this past month. This game is jsut not fun. At all. Everyday its something, companion bug, quest bug, patch bug, bug bug... bugs since beta... I feel like this is like the worst cash trap ever. Thank you.

Rion_Starkiller
06.04.2019 , 10:43 AM | #2

You have the CE? Sounds like you've already had 8 years of low cost activities compared to RL bars, restaurants, hanging out with friends, etc. Just think, instead you could have spent time with your significant other, exercised, or cleaned your dirty home.
-Beruhl, Pre-Complainer-in-Chief
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Lies have been corrected.

Lhancelot
06.04.2019 , 10:45 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ShiRaLiber View Post
Hey guys, who do I contact if I want a refund on my sub time, cartel purchases, and collectors edition refund? At the very least I'd like a refund for the money I've spent this past month. This game is jsut not fun. At all. Everyday its something, companion bug, quest bug, patch bug, bug bug... bugs since beta... I feel like this is like the worst cash trap ever. Thank you.
NP I will talk to my people and get this taken care of ASAP. The last thing we want is for players like yourself to feel as though you have wasted your money on this BW product. Perhaps we can arrange for some sort of reward or gift just for the hassle you have gone through.

Sincerely, Ron Burgundy Lhancelot; SWTOR forumquester extraordinaire
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

Lhancelot
06.04.2019 , 10:46 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post

You have the CE? Sounds like you've already had 8 years of low cost activities compared to RL bars, restaurants, hanging out with friends, etc. Just think, instead you could have spent time with your significant other, exercised, or cleaned your dirty home.
Many a push up and sit up was neglected, I am sure.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

DarkTergon
06.04.2019 , 10:58 AM | #5

Depends on wether he got it recently, still see them on ebay every now and then
Although ea/bio might tell them to go to ebay for the refund...lol
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Seena
06.04.2019 , 12:05 PM | #6
I think your punishment for this whine should be -- 100 hours of game time in Vault 76.

MMOs have bugs.

Maybe checkers might be the game for you?

Oh - snap. You can lose the checkers........

jedimasterjac
06.04.2019 , 12:11 PM | #7
Not sure if this is a stupid joke, but you're not getting a refund.
Quote: Originally Posted by Grand Master Yoda
We are what they grow beyond. That is the burden of all masters.

Galahard
06.04.2019 , 12:27 PM | #8
I'll gladly take over your physical CE if you don't want it.
PM me if interested, I will give you an address.
Thanks.
Your lack of intelligence is insulting (SCORPIO).

DarkTergon
06.04.2019 , 12:34 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Galahard View Post
I'll gladly take over your physical CE if you don't want it.
PM me if interested, I will give you an address.
Thanks.
lol, damn why didn't i think of that.
Also, there might be a que forming behind for that refund with the way things are going at the moment...pmsl
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

OlBuzzard
06.04.2019 , 12:38 PM | #10

Add to that list:
Mowing the lawn / bass fishing / working 40 + hours a week in RL / watching the latest DC or Marvel film release / or even a real vacation ... complete with all of those wonderful restaurants ... then gain 5 to 10 lbs... Then back on the elliptical ...

UMMM never mind that last part !

(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|