#SWTORCompanionChaos

Savyl

Choose your crazy - Vaylin or Thana Vesh?!

I'll take Thana Vesh - one of the best NPCs in the game IMO, a LOT more should have been done with her.

Oh, and comment of the week from the Dulfy link:

Wow. This is... kind of sad.

If they had done this like 2 years ago, or whatever, and used it to determine which companions they brought back in game first, it might have been interesting. But no.

Sadly this facebook poll will probably take longer to complete than Ashara's return

All The Best

So ...does anyone know what to do? Do I just tweet #TeamWhatever to SWTOR or is there a specific post I ought to look out for?

That's seems to be about it, absent any clear instructions from Bioware.

For some reason the moro... ...erm... ...geniuses at Bioware think it appropriate to run such things AWAY from the OFFICIAL FORUMS.

Really does make me wonder if anyone at Bioware has any professional Customer Service and Satisfaction training at all.

And bearing in mind the recent news story about a certain political profiling company used hacked FB data why would Bioware advocate sending us to FB and Twitter when they already have a perfectly good forum?

All The Best

Edited by DarthSpuds

Screw facebook.

Vaylin's dead. Get over it already. :rolleyes:

What sense does it make to vote on companions that aren't even back in the game yet? :rolleyes:

Just :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And nowhere does it say that there will be any type of reward given for the voting. So who cares anyway? :rolleyes:

Damn it. Now I'm dizzy from all the :rolleyes:'ing. :mad:

And bearing in mind the recent news story about a certain political profiling company used hacked FB data why would Bioware advocate sending us to FB and Twitter when they already have a perfectly good forum?

All The Best

Because the SWTOR forum is only for subscribers, while FB and Twitter are free of charge social media sites

Because the SWTOR forum is only for subscribers,

That is a CHOICE Bioware made, and if they cared enough about their players to give them all access to a secure, official, forum to engage in such promotional gimmicks they could CHOOSE to change it.

But the one thing I have learned about Bioware since the day this game launched is that they really don't care about their players at all.

All The Best

I'm starting to think the ones that want something they missed out on due to their own inaction are the "special" ones.

They survived without them. They can continue to do so.

I aam surviving perfectly well with them TYVM. I dont actually use them much to be truthful

Looks like there is an actual poll tucked away on their face book sight, at least for hk vs scorpio. Im guessing each member of each team gets a voting round and whichever team has the most team mate wins, wins? Dunno what if anything. It was under post i believe.

Ashur

Edited by AshurDarksoul

I'm reasonably certain it's a March Madness tie-in (and totally meaningless in the game itself) that apparently the fandom just doesn't get. :rak_02:

March-madness, as in basketball playoff reference? I dont follow basketball myself. Ill have to look up the reference.

Ashur

I still don't understand why I should participate in that.

But there's a very funny post by someone called "Suoiciv" on Dulfys which made me lol quite nicely:

"BioWare: people forgot our game exists. What can we do?

EA: Hire some consultant, we are happy to waste money on that.

BioWare: Ok.

Consultant: You have to do social media marketing. It's the big thing today. You know. Give me the money!

BioWare: Eric, do some stuff on facebook!"