Ahazi unification alliance checkin

Miyuki

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up my new Razer Naga mouse 2 days ago from Akihabara...

When they say there is a learning curve they are not kidding... I lost to 4 dudes 1v1 and 3 of them were 4 levels under me ffs...

once I do get zen-synched up with this mouse tho I will be back on track.

I've been doing the same control style since UO beta, so it's like relearning to walk. seriously. if you had seen me fighting you woulda LOL'ed. I know I did. :(

• 1 month later...

The lack of participation in the Ahazi channel is rather disturbing tbh... and overall, i'd say that the alliance is a complete failure (aside from organizing us all on the same server at least).

Thats just the rep side tho... cant say for the sith side - cept i've been seeing a lot of sith gone rep converts coming over the past 2 weeks.... some are even joining NA :p

Every one of them have complained about sith being unorganized and full of pew pew tots... /shrug.

Edited by Miyuki

• 1 month later...

Northland Alliance passed 150 members last week, all hand picked (no spam inviting like Pvpros or Deluxe Gaming does). The beginning of AUS transfers is going to hit Swiftsure HARD for population - i've already invited several people who were without guild claiming that their guild simply disappeared (rerolled on AUS servers). There will be a lot of people in need of a home...

Did I mention we have cookies? ;)

• 2 months later...
Northland Alliance passed 150 members last week, all hand picked (no spam inviting like Pvpros or Deluxe Gaming does). The beginning of AUS transfers is going to hit Swiftsure HARD for population - i've already invited several people who were without guild claiming that their guild simply disappeared (rerolled on AUS servers). There will be a lot of people in need of a home...

Did I mention we have cookies? ;)

Are you guys still active Miyuki ?

If u guys cant find a NA member online, shoot me an email for invite.

brad.pe.tok at

gmail

dotcom.

just include your original guild name and names of main and alts, along w the time in pst u will be on.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Hey everyone, I just got the game a week ago. rollin a sith warrior lvl 19 at the mo. I jumped into the switsure server but cant even find a single player lol

So what server should i go 2?

server xfer to The Bastion.

lots of people left recently for Bastion swgemu tho. some of them guild leaders, leaving their guilds hanging. I wont name names, but they know who they are.

NA still going strong despite most all of the core quitting. They werent guild leads tho, so no harm done.

I'm actually enjoying both tor and emu.

If you roll a republic, send Miyuki a tell for invite.

Edited by Miyuki

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Holy crap how did I not know this thread existed!

loooong time ahazian (since its inception)

Anyways been playing the game since launch, and on Bastion since the first merger:

Ahazi Toon

Damascus Adontise - a (sometimes) leader, founder of TIE and founder and (sometimes) mayor of Twin Ion

(and a slew of others, mostly crafters so I guess they are not that important + I cant remember them all *sob*)

just today found Hiskoni - a (sometimes) leader of TIE and mayor of Twin Ion, I guess we been playing on same server since the merger. I shouldve been a little more pro-active about finding all the rest of you.

Anyways the question from the last poster still stands, how many more ahazians are there on Bastion? I hope a bunch, was delighted to see Hiskoni here.

Currently in Red Mist Fighter Squadron and trying to pickup where I left off in SWG Space (kicking reb butt) . Long live the emperor and long live TIE! /salute

Edited by DamascusAdontise