Lawrichai's Illustrations - SWtoR Fan Art =^.^=

Lawrichai

Breathtakingly gorgeous. I squealed myself out of my chair when this popped up on my Tumblr. You reminded me why I can't get enough of Vector. Then I went and rolled a new Fem!Agent.

Your work is amazing. I can't wait to see which companion you choose to breathe life into next!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I had found this thread sooner! Absolutely breathtakingly stunning work you have done! You have done a spectacular job with capturing the essence of those companions. I think it is a tie for me between Quinn, Corso, and Vector. Corso and Jorgan are my two favorite companions in the game, so he is naturally at the top of the list, but I absolutely love the look on Quinn's face and Vector is just....wow....uh....yeah :o! Time to go cool off!

I can't wait to see more!!!!

Random pre-sleeping thought:

Each time I look at one of my finished SWtoR companion drawing there is always this feeling inside me that wish I could be good enough to actually draw like that...

... and then I realize I did O.o

... and after each one of them I had this fear of not being able to reproduce that same quality again... but each of them has been looking better than the previous one... ><

/artist angst :confused:

Omg, I just saw Vector. I've been waiting forever to see this done. He's magnificent! I'm going to have very pleasant thoughts when I go to sleep later.

You are an amazing talent. Thanks so much for him, and Malavai. :D How about some Scourge :D He hee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Too all of you who were waiting for more delicious companions, I'm sorry but you'll have to wait a bit more :(

I got myself into this huge commission and I won't be working on more companions until that one is done!!!

Sorry for "taking forever" ><