Maintenance: 19 April 2016

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on April 19th in order to perform back end updates. As there are no client-side changes, there won’t be a version number or download associated with this maintenance.

Details:

DATE: April 19th, 2016

TIME: 5AM - 9AM PDT (1PM - 5PM BST)

VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Are you guys still looking into the group queue issues that the PVP players have been experiencing for over a week now? Please consider finding a solution and implementing it soon...

Also, the fact that Alliance Proving Grounds pops literally 90% of the time for warzones has totally made me limit the time I play now.

I am sick sick sick of this warzone now. Enough already. Please, PLEASE do something about the overwhelming amount of times this new warzone pops. I know for a fact I am not the only player who feels this way...

I enjoyed[ed] the new warzone, but at this point, it is starting to wear thin.

Also, this is an MMO - If i cant play it with my friends, I will stop playing it. Please fix group queue. Its bordering ridiculous your lack of dialogue regarding this massive issue.

Lastly, when will the character transfers be available? I want to move some of my characters off of the dead servers you refuse to merge. Our guild was literally in the middle of a migration and you took the transfers away with no notice. Now half are stuck on Pot5, the other half have toons on Shadowlands, and many have half their personal characters between each.

Please advise - ill be playing another game until then, like many others.

Edited by AndriusAjax

Please, pretty please with a cherry on top, fix the broken queues for PvP.

Solo queue gets literally nothing but APG 90% of the time, with a smattering of Arenas.... ive gotten maybe 1 other map a night for the last week and that was generally against a full premade.

At this point im literally not interested in playing till its fixed.

I liked the new map, but having it on blast is unacceptable.

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on April 19th in order to perform back end updates. As there are no client-side changes, there won’t be a version number or download associated with this maintenance.

Details:

Thank you for the update Tait much appreciated. Does this mean the next bug fixes won't happen until the next chapter? If so that is pretty disappointing considering the amount of bugs in the last few patches. The QC has been questionable the last few patches and I'm actually concerned if the Eternal Championship will work.

Are you guys still looking into the group queue issues that the PVP players have been experiencing for over a week now? Please consider finding a solution and implementing it soon...

Also, the fact that Alliance Proving Grounds pops literally 90% of the time for warzones has totally made me limit the time I play now.

I am sick sick sick of this warzone now. Enough already. Please, PLEASE do something about the overwhelming amount of times this new warzone pops. I know for a fact I am not the only player who feels this way...

You do realize you're going to get Alliance more often than any other because you can be joined with Imps/Pubs.

So if you have a group of 5 pubs & more imps, then you're going to get that, instead of waiting for a full 6-8 for another match.

Basically simple statistics.

Going to have to just learn to deal or quit PvP.

My dad used to say that if you really wanted to piss someone off....ignore them. It's working, Bioware! Oh indeed is it working! LOL :mad:

I think automatons respond in yellow text and create scripted posts etc., here on the forums.

They are programmed to remove any negative or derogatory posts, and then only respond to posts that are smiley and all happy faces with dancing unicorns in them.

That's why you never see any responses in the PVP forums. :p

Edited by Lhancelot

Hey everyone!

Details:

You need to seriously fix the PVP queues and compensate players for the inconvenience. I log on queue, get new crap map and log off every day. My play time has seriously been lowered.

you got till my sub runs out to fix PVP or i'm out and most of my guild. Your all incompetent . Eight charcters secured their conquest reward all through PVP this week and every warzone was solo. Can't group with the guild or group q. Can't play Risha cause you insta die. This game is a joke and the joke will not be on us for much longer, Fix it, unpatch it, or watch us all leave. It's that simple.

~Yoda~

Hey everyone!

Details:

will this be the maintance that you were speaking of to fix the ashara mission and warzone group quene?

Hey everyone!

Details:

And what will this update do?

Will it fix some of the following ridiculous bugs?

- Stuck positions on Rishi Arena ?

- Stuck positions in odessen BG ?

- Reduce the numbers of odessen BG ?

- Group queue waiting period ?

- Class balance (heals !!! )

- Sorc/sage nerf ? ( madness and heals !!! )

- cross server rated ?

Obvious not, right?

Edited by Opaknack

you got till my sub runs out to fix PVP or i'm out and most of my guild. Your all incompetent . Eight charcters secured their conquest reward all through PVP this week and every warzone was solo. Can't group with the guild or group q. Can't play Risha cause you insta die. This game is a joke and the joke will not be on us for much longer, Fix it, unpatch it, or watch us all leave. It's that simple.

~Yoda~

yay another crying guild leaving the game XD:D:D:D:D:D

And what will this update do?

Will it fix some of the following ridiculous bugs?

- Stuck positions on Rishi Arena ?

- Stuck positions in odessen BG ?

- Reduce the numbers of odessen BG ?

- Group queue waiting period ?

- Class balance (heals !!! )

- Sorc/sage nerf ? ( madness and heals !!! )

- cross server rated ?

Obvious not, right?

Be happy they're maintaining the game.

Be happy they're maintaining the game.

Maintaning the game ?? EVERYTIME they "maintaine" the game they breake something they dident even touch, either they are not giving the full patch notes of things they are "fixing" or they are the worst coders in the history of coding!