Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz win not counting not fixed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz win not counting not fixed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

nerfAvari
02.10.2012 , 05:39 PM | #511
Quote: Originally Posted by djpravda View Post
Do you realize people have emergency and have to leave the game? What world are you living in? Star Wars? We dont pay to play this game 24/7 and dont schedule our lives around it. I will leave this game whenever I want to and I am not obligated to play a Warzone if I dont want to.
Do you realize that reading and understanding context is quite easy? I am merely talking about people DELIBERATELY leaving constantly on purpose every game to screw up peoples wins not counting, just like the CSR has said

and this goes for everyone quoting the csr whining
Avari

jeffsmith
02.10.2012 , 05:43 PM | #512
Quote: Originally Posted by Gallego View Post
I have cancelled my subscription because of this.
Same here. I still have 60 days on it because in a fit of optimism and misplaced confidence, I signed up for three months at a time. So it's more about not wanting to be billed again if I wander away from this game and forget all about it. But nonetheless, I'm so frustrated and annoyed that I clicked the cancel button.

cpdm
02.10.2012 , 05:47 PM | #513
The notes say "Fixed an issue," not "fixed the only issue."

Reading comprehension, FTW!
I've been ionized, but I'm okay now.

jeffsmith
02.10.2012 , 06:20 PM | #514
Quote: Originally Posted by cpdm View Post
The notes say "Fixed an issue," not "fixed the only issue."

Reading comprehension, FTW!
You feel that the semantics of what they said is the real issue? How about situation comprehension for the win?

Slurmez
02.10.2012 , 09:30 PM | #515
Quote: Originally Posted by GorZie View Post
It's not that hard to fix.

Change daylie to Win 3 warzones or play 10 warzones.
Change Weekly to win 9 warzones or play 30 warzones.

This will stop people to leave when game seems to be lost, and also give the chance to people who constantly lose to get their missions done.
expect to see a gigantic surge in afk bots with such a system

Wildcat
02.11.2012 , 12:11 PM | #516
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
I encourage everyone to report anyone who does this intentionally in-game.
As much as people like myself like to know the nature of bugs like this, jerks like the player who said he'd exploit this are why you should never put stuff like that in patch notes.

Let us know about the nature of stuff like this AFTER the fix is in and the mechanic can't be griefed!
Wildcat: 50 Sage, Wildkat: 50 Shadow, J'ackk: 45 Scoundrel, Thrashh: 39 Mercenary

Wildcat
02.11.2012 , 12:14 PM | #517
Quote: Originally Posted by Slurmez View Post
expect to see a gigantic surge in afk bots with such a system
Possibly.

However, you can maybe put a minimum get 2 medals to count or something in.

Also, I'd like to see warzone sore loser quitters PENALIZED by losing two warzone credits for the daily and 4 for the weekly for every warzone they quit...
Wildcat: 50 Sage, Wildkat: 50 Shadow, J'ackk: 45 Scoundrel, Thrashh: 39 Mercenary

Sylverfall
02.11.2012 , 03:28 PM | #518
That might have been the dumbest moderator response i have ever seen......... i guess i will just stay away from the game for a bit longer then. Tera Beta > Swtor Beta btw

Riddickcz
02.11.2012 , 05:15 PM | #519
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
I encourage everyone to report anyone who does this intentionally in-game.
I encourage BW to stop promising gazillion things but actually DO them.
I didnt quit because of bugs. I didnt quit because of ability delays. I didnt quit because of FPS issues. I didnt quit because of globacl cooldown changes. I didnt even quit because of the server imbalance.

I quit becuase I am TIRED of BW replying on every issue "this is being worked on"."this is being fixed","This is being looked into". I am TIRED of seeing patch notes with "fixes" that are still not working in the game.

I am SO F******G TIRED of waiting for another BWs promise to fail.

Not just that the game will fail so hard because of this. BW will make sure that this game will mark the WORSE customer support MMO ever released. Ppl already are and will be making fun of the game.

This could have been an amazing game, but with all those unfulfilled promises made by BW..and lying / misleading players, its just sad that company with this approach such as BW has is still on the market.
The crazy is strong with this one.
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/f744bd09b5be85fa.png

BushidoRaven
02.11.2012 , 05:28 PM | #520
Warzone wins are still not counting.

Every other day or so of pvp, win's simply do not count towards dailys.

Bioware, if this game is so beloved, then fix the small things.
Read it and weep. http://i.imgur.com/UmcMV.jpg