Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz win not counting not fixed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz win not counting not fixed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

NidesIvmorch
01.31.2012 , 08:48 PM | #31
/signed. Was 1/3, won 2, now at 2/3, got facerolled the rest of the night. This is dumb.
Gennavie - 50 Jedi Shadow
Erei - Scoundrel
Nides - Powertech
Gypsum - Sith Sorcerer

Tycius
01.31.2012 , 08:51 PM | #32
I still suffer this bug as well. Really annoying when you're on the side that rarely wins.
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."
―Qui-Gon Jinn

"Idealism is what precedes experience; cynicism is what follows."
- David T. Wolf

Avip
01.31.2012 , 08:53 PM | #33
I've tried to be as optimistic as possible about this game but this and the dropping missions thing in the last patch just shows complete incompetence or at least lack of communication in a large development team. It's like everyone went on vacation and uses twitter, leaving one guy to make up patch notes as he goes without actually doing anything.

I'll take a "we are aware of the issue and are working on it" over "we fixed it but didn't" any day.

Darth_Jarkeld
01.31.2012 , 09:03 PM | #34
Won 2 in a row at 2/3 and still at 2/3. Please don't make me go back to WoW...

Xavory
01.31.2012 , 09:03 PM | #35
It's very hard for them to fix bugs like this, because they don't actually use people who play the game to test the game. If it passes the metrics and scoring system, it works!

iwarlocki
01.31.2012 , 09:47 PM | #36
I think what could help fix bug if most gamers, specially who doing PvP just unsub. Thats. all. Perhaps it will force them to do the many fixes in game faster how they can?

iwarlocki
01.31.2012 , 09:59 PM | #37
I think what could help fix bug if most gamers, specially who doing PvP just unsub. Thats. all. Perhaps it will force them to do the many fixes in game faster how they can?

Meowcheese
01.31.2012 , 09:59 PM | #38
This is ridiculous today alone i've won 7 warzones and only got credit for 2 of them and they can't even give me credit for my wins when I put in a ticket? that's BS

Lexster
01.31.2012 , 10:00 PM | #39
Not having an issue with wins counting, but wfs are definately crashing more today.

charlesbronZon
01.31.2012 , 10:02 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Noctournys View Post
I simply have at least a basic understanding of how software development works.
Hear that Bioware? Hire this guy, you clearly have NO ONE with that set of skills!