Selecting Warzones

Quackey

Why cannot we be able to select the warzone we want to due... I spend more time looking at loading screen from entering and leaving warzones. It is quite frustrating since any of the other online games that I play I have the option to pick what I prefer to play.

Why cannot we be able to select the warzone we want to due... I spend more time looking at loading screen from entering and leaving warzones. It is quite frustrating since any of the other online games that I play I have the option to pick what I prefer to play.

It is quite frustrating indeed..... when we have people leaving WZs because they don't like the map.

With only a hand's worth of maps, I think the solution would be to allow a player to de-select a warzone of choice. I have noticed that some people hate Huttball. Others despise Voidstar. Others hate Novare Coast. For myself, I will not play Civil War, ever again. Rarely do I see someone professing utter hatred for more than one warzone. Other warzones may not thrill them, or they may dislike it, but almost always, it's that one warzone that raises their hackles.

So let them disable their forced entry into that one warzone they hate. It will solve some (although I admit, not all) of the dropping issues, and cut down on forum threads about it.

With only a hand's worth of maps, I think the solution would be to allow a player to de-select a warzone of choice. I have noticed that some people hate Huttball. Others despise Voidstar. Others hate Novare Coast. For myself, I will not play Civil War, ever again. Rarely do I see someone professing utter hatred for more than one warzone. Other warzones may not thrill them, or they may dislike it, but almost always, it's that one warzone that raises their hackles.

So let them disable their forced entry into that one warzone they hate. It will solve some (although I admit, not all) of the dropping issues, and cut down on forum threads about it.

This seems more reasonable.

Selecting WZ's should definitely be an option. I also agree that not everyone likes the same WZ and hate the same.

My wife hates Hutt Ball and so do a lot of my guildies... I love Hutt Ball... but I hate Civil War and Void Star... My mate loves Civil War... so there are a mix of WZ likes and dislikes

On some of the less populated servers, sometimes there aren't enough people to form a random group... so the solution would be to only allow selective WZ to be enabled on the weekends like WoW used to do and maybe even have bonuses for doing all the WZ's that weekend... they could also have a "hero" WZ that changes each week so that all the WZ's get played

Another idea would be a reputation system for each WZ and a Vendor that only gave certain armor when you had enough reputation in that WZ... if different stat equipment was spread over all the WZ's it would also be an incentive to play them all

If we can select Warzones, I'm going to do Huttball only, and chain lose as fast as I can by pulling the enemy team over the goal line on my Assassin/Powertech.

then kill them in our endzone for defender points and medals.

Fastest gearing/credits possible.

Edited by KettleBelll

God I only wish, would play nothing but Huttball. HEAR THAT EAware! WOULD PAY $15 bucks a Month to do NOTHING BUT PLAY ONE MAP OVER AND OVER. and would love it....

But it will never happen. At least not until x-servers. But that will never happen.

-,-

Edited by KillaDeuce