Contraband Slot Machine - Guide

Pacram

Funny that you started this. I have 3 and all in my Nar Shad SH. Last week I rigged all three together like your picture except I put them closer and tilted them so I could touch them all from one spot. I purchased probably 4000 tokens and played everyday on one character waiting for flashpoint pops.

Conclusion: I don't believe the stats. :D

The rarest thing I won was the jawa junk. So I can win something at 0.1% but not 0.09%? Baloney sauce (I know RNG, don't explain). In the last 5 years, I've never one a certificate.

But nice thread. :)

Edited by Zerileth

One more thing BW destroyed with a nerf that was way too heavy handed. These slots gave tons of Jawa Junk and Certificates before, but then "toned down" to be fairly useless now.

Once you get your rep maxed they are useless really, they simply don't drop enough Jawa Junk now nor do they drop Certificates ever.

Supposedly Certs do drop, but years of playing my Slots never got me one since the nerf. The percentage chance of a Certificate dropping now has to be something like .000001% chance.

One more thing BW destroyed with a nerf that was way too heavy handed. These slots gave tons of Jawa Junk and Certificates before, but then "toned down" to be fairly useless now.

Once you get your rep maxed they are useless really, they simply don't drop enough Jawa Junk now nor do they drop Certificates ever.

Supposedly Certs do drop, but years of playing my Slots never got me one since the nerf. The percentage chance of a Certificate dropping now has to be something like .000001% chance.

You're just getting unlucky, they do drop. You're just not spending enough money

Do you have a picture of the unnamed mount from the slot machine?

I have the name of the Imperial Black Walker... Cause I got one.

https://imgur.com/a/AJE6Bac

KX5-Recon Walker

I authorize you to use my screen shot on your website guide.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loch-ness Monster's Nar Shaddaa (Satele Shan Server) has 4 of these slot machines and is always set to public.

They are set-up to allow all 4 machines to be played at the same time without ever having to move.

You can also probably reach the vendor for coins without even moving too.

Feel free to us my stronghold to farm the machines!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by ThadiusMoor

I have the name of the Imperial Black Walker... Cause I got one.

https://imgur.com/a/AJE6Bac

KX5-Recon Walker

I authorize you to use my screen shot on your website guide.

Loch-ness Monster's Nar Shaddaa (Satele Shan Server) has 4 of these slot machines and is always set to public.

They are set-up to allow all 4 machines to be played at the same time without ever having to move.

You can also probably reach the vendor for coins without even moving too.

Feel free to us my stronghold to farm the machines!

You can also get it for handing in the rep boxes on Ossus. That’s where I got mine.

I bought 5,000 contraband cartel chips. Here were my results: 1048 green rep items, 863 blue rep items, and 290 purple rep items. I also got 14 green jawa junk, 7 blue jawa junk and 11 purple jawa junk. The big items were 3 cartel certificates, so those definitely drop from the slot machine. I didn't get a mount, but I may need more contraband chips to get that to drop. Hope that helps.

Spent another 5,000 cartel chips, and got 1075 green rep items, 811 blue rep items, 279 purple rep items, and 15 green jawa junk, 8 blue Jawa junk, 6 purple jawa junk, and 4 cartel certificates. No mount, and it took me around 8 hours to burn through those 5,000 cartel chips. So this will be a long grind.

Figured more info was better, so including these results.

Yea, imp drops red and pub drops blue

Any picture of the Imp one?

In any case tried a 3rd time with 5,000 contraband cartel chips and got 1085 green rep items, and 816 blue rep items and 252 purple rep items. I also got 10 green jawa junk and 13 blue jawa junk and 9 purple jawa junk, plus 2 cartel certificates. Sadly no mount again.

Any picture of the Imp one?

In any case tried a 3rd time with 5,000 contraband cartel chips and got 1085 green rep items, and 816 blue rep items and 252 purple rep items. I also got 10 green jawa junk and 13 blue jawa junk and 9 purple jawa junk, plus 2 cartel certificates. Sadly no mount again.

bioware had changed drop odds in the past as they are on the server. they dont feel the need to tell us what they change.

Yes, and I also spent that much. The results are relatively accurate

Only if 300000 (that's what you said on your website, not "that much as 1000000") equals 1000000 for you. Not in my world though. :-)

And why make that up now for no reason other than being stubborn? lol. I'm sorry, and this was not to offend you in any way but the numbers are not accurate regarding a 3+ times larger sample size than yours.

Edited by Khaleg

The chance for a certificate is btw rather 1 in 2000 spins (from my own really big 6 figures sample size, close to 1 million I'd think).

I ran through 4k-5k spins and didn't get one certificate. I guess my patience isn't what others have I gave up trying to get certificates after that. It's not so much a matter of cost, I just couldn't be bothered sitting there clicking slots for hours on end lol. Talk about patience.

Edited by Lhancelot

Yea, imp drops red and pub drops blue

So Imp does not drop red. I bought another 5,000 coins and got 1050 green rep items, 806 blue rep items, and 278 purple rep items. I also got 15 green jawa junk, 8 blue Jawa junk, 9 purple jawa junk, and 2 cartel certificates. I also got the mount. The mount is called "KX-5 Recon Walker," on Empire side. It is a gray and dark gray chicken walker mount. Most people will not be able to tell it is a unique mount.