Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Impossible to gain rating in ranked unless you cheat or exploit. Please address.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Impossible to gain rating in ranked unless you cheat or exploit. Please address.

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
02.20.2019 , 04:30 PM | #151
Why do you guys even take this rubbish seriously anymore.

We all know that anyone who has a high rating probably cheated to get there. Even if they got it ledgitmately, they are tarnished by the amount of cheats. Which means their ranking and bragging rights mean nothing to everyone else.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. BioWare should just remove solo ranked designation and call it arena regs. Then offer participation reward tokens like season ones to get prizes.

Taking solo ranked seriously is just asking for disappointment and pain. It’s really no different to dps farmers in objective pvp telling people “it’s only regs, who cares”. I hate to say it cause it sucks being told it, but now you know how us objective pvpers feel when people say that rubbish to us when we want to play seriously.

merovejec's Avatar


merovejec
02.21.2019 , 02:26 AM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by VaceDemon View Post
You mean like there was last season? Oh wait...
Surely it was season 8, right? Oh wait...
Season 7? No, wait...

C'mon dude. You know just as well as I or anyone else with at least half a brain on these forums that it'll be the same ****, different season.
If you KNOW it will be like that, then it will be. Just have a little faith
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68130

DuHavok's Avatar


DuHavok
02.21.2019 , 02:45 AM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by VaceDemon View Post
You mean like there was last season? Oh wait...
Surely it was season 8, right? Oh wait...
Season 7? No, wait...

C'mon dude. You know just as well as I or anyone else with at least half a brain on these forums that it'll be the same ****, different season.

First ban wave yesterday around late evening. You will realize who’s gone after the leaderboards refreshed. Already hit a lot of people.
.stubenhockr
.pic
48° 46' 33.045" N 9° 10' 58.556" E

VaceDemon's Avatar


VaceDemon
02.21.2019 , 04:43 AM | #154
Quote: Originally Posted by DuHavok View Post
First ban wave yesterday around late evening. You will realize who’s gone after the leaderboards refreshed. Already hit a lot of people.
Now lets just see who gets restored a few weeks later after threatening to call their banks on fraud charges for getting banned. It happened last season and many other times before that so it will surely happen again.
Game is memes xd

merovejec's Avatar


merovejec
02.21.2019 , 06:09 AM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by VaceDemon View Post
Now lets just see who gets restored a few weeks later after threatening to call their banks on fraud charges for getting banned. It happened last season and many other times before that so it will surely happen again.
Those people do not spend any significant money on this game so, I dont think so.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68130

VaceDemon's Avatar


VaceDemon
02.21.2019 , 07:42 AM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Those people do not spend any significant money on this game so, I dont think so.
It happens. When EAware is in danger of losing any money, whether sub or cash shop, from individuals who will threaten to call their banks and issue chargebacks for fraud for being banned, they will cave in the end. I know how some of the wintraders work and this is one of their methods if dealt with bans. EAware is completely morally bankrupt bc they cant afford to be monetarily bankrupt
Game is memes xd