Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

WT* is wrong with matchmaking in solo ranked?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
WT* is wrong with matchmaking in solo ranked?

lord-angelus's Avatar


lord-angelus
02.20.2019 , 07:59 AM | #1
Based of my experience today, matchmaking is completely not working at all. I had 2 vs 4 matches, The matches with the same player in the same team in a 5 in a row. Matches with 4 dps while other team has a heal and a tank. Matches with other team has tank and we don't. Like seriously is it like that in the season as well? if it is ranked solo is just random luck. How are people keep playing this nonsense?

LinkinPein's Avatar


LinkinPein
02.20.2019 , 08:21 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by lord-angelus View Post
Based of my experience today, matchmaking is completely not working at all. I had 2 vs 4 matches, The matches with the same player in the same team in a 5 in a row. Matches with 4 dps while other team has a heal and a tank. Matches with other team has tank and we don't. Like seriously is it like that in the season as well? if it is ranked solo is just random luck. How are people keep playing this nonsense?
Check: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=960364

lord-angelus's Avatar


lord-angelus
02.20.2019 , 08:47 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by LinkinPein View Post
Dear BioWare,

TL;DR:

Spoiler
So much this sir, you made really good points in that thread. I hope bioware listens

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
02.20.2019 , 05:52 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LinkinPein View Post
It’s not just ranked. It’s been just as bad in regs since the matchmaking was introduced there. I’ve been saying all along that it’s broken and I’ve been told it’s not.

It’s a shame people only start to agree when things affect ranked. ie cheating or matchmaking probables all start out in regs. But no one cares about regs. Maybe if more people did, these problems could get some attention before they make it to ranked ?

lord-angelus's Avatar


lord-angelus
02.20.2019 , 06:02 PM | #5
Im not a pvp player, I'm a nim ops raider. Didn't pvp seriously ever. But since it's pre season I jumped the see what's is all about. If you say its broken, it's broken. But why the community is not more vocal about this issue? Because musco doing interview and live cast on pvp subjects with the streamers?

If it were season, even If I don't care about my rank if I had to lose that much rank for no reason at all even I would be really pissed.

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
02.20.2019 , 06:32 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by lord-angelus View Post
Im not a pvp player, I'm a nim ops raider. Didn't pvp seriously ever. But since it's pre season I jumped the see what's is all about. If you say its broken, it's broken. But why the community is not more vocal about this issue? Because musco doing interview and live cast on pvp subjects with the streamers?

If it were season, even If I don't care about my rank if I had to lose that much rank for no reason at all even I would be really pissed.
After years of them “Musco” ignoring us, most have left the game. Just about all the forum posters who understand and can explain the problems in detail have left the game.
When this matchmaking was done last year, there were threads with lots of posts complaining. They ignored us as usual.
People just can’t be bothered anymore because BioWare don’t give a ****,

Lundorff's Avatar


Lundorff
02.21.2019 , 02:21 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by lord-angelus View Post
So much this sir, you made really good points in that thread. I hope bioware listens
laughs_in_bioware.wav