Most Profitable Crafting professions

ToastierZebra

Hey There SWTOR community,

I am a returning player that has been out of the loop for multiple years. I have a few higher level toons. On my main I have level 500 cycbertech and maxed UW Trading/Scavenging. I've been reading that cybertech isn't very profitable at max level and I was wondering what the most popular crafting options might be for making some money on the GTN. I've heard synthweaving is the way to go, but I can't find any relevant data on this to the current year. Thanks for the help!

-Shyftycent

This is what I've been doing the last couple days making all different stuff and seeing how well they sell. Consumables is probably the way to go, I've also had some luck selling blue augments you won't get super rich off of it but they sell pretty consistently.

Level up your gathering and mission skills as well so you can generate your own mats and you can reliably sell first tier Onslaught components like Bonded Attachments for close to 1M creds per stack of 10.

There's some opportunity cost here because you could also just sell the mats, but in general it's a reliable way to make money. Maybe not the fastest but certainly easy and reliable.