Will rakata weapons ever get fixed?

Title says it all and i intent to keep this thread bumped until something is finally done about this. Theres no excuse that this hasn't been fixed yet, whats the point in doing hard work and trying to progress when the gear quality is worse? I mean really?

got my rakata offhand today. It was epic. Getting people together, organizing them, then killing the boss, only to have my BiS of my most inportant piece drop, just so the token can sit in my inventory. I'm not going to pretend to know what I'm talking about, but we're seriously just switching out the mods that the items come with, right? If you can't do that, then it's no wonder you can only fix 3 insignificant bugs a week. I still don't believe BW will ever give us anything we want, and if anybody knows why, I'm all ears. Edited by Shadare

Getting fix'd in matience.. Dont get your panties in a bunch :D

They say they will fix lots of stuff then after the patch is out its not fixed so until it IS fixed, this thread can stay on the front page and they can hear our voices because there is no excuse that these aren't fixed yet.

There is a reason all these threads keep appearing.

People simply cannot believe, with good reason, that this issue has not been fixed yet.

It was reported in BETA testing phases multiple times, yet still remains.

Now because the content is so easy, this issue is not just 'hardcore' related. And that explains why we are seeing so many threads.

The issue does prove one thing - it shows Biowares complete lack of capability to run a progressive mmo. Which is very disappointing. You cant let an issue like this remain live for over a month and Bioware should know that. Either they dont care, or they cant fix it. Either way its an epic fail in my eyes. And this issue is just one of so many more.....lol gj bioware.

And in before 'wow releese waz wey worze' - My response - This is 2012, not 2004.