A dps and Zorn

Toth jumps up and down in place for little "stomps" every 20 seconds or so doing minor damage that can be healed through. Zorn on the other hand will be the target of Toth's jump approximately every 20% health damage done. When Zorn jumps to toth, Zorn will scream and anyone within range of him (about 28 meters) will get a debuff called "fearful" that makes you take tons of extra damage. Also, it makes you die instantly if you attack Zorn.

If you are attacking zorn in melee range as you say, you are probably getting the "fearful" debuff and then being 1-shotted by your next attack that you hit on Zorn. This would happen right when the jump would happen and to you seem like the jump itself killed you rather than your attacking with fearfull debuff.

thanks for your answer. no the jump doesn't kill me the lack of healing does and of course those little jumps gather one by one does too.

If it's little jumps adding up, then it sounds like you are attacking Toth, not Zorn. This must be healed through.

There are other possibilities. If the bosses are 30 meters away, and you're standing behind Toth, you may be within 25 meters of Zorn and getting fearful anyway, even though you are on Toth. I don't believe you should ever get Mental Anguish on the Toth side. There is also frontal cone damage from Toth you may be eating if you're in front of him. \

Normally the melee attacking Toth doesn't get any heals from me until after the first tank-swap. By then I expect a melee to have a little over half health. If you're a melee heavy group, it's helpful to have a sorcerer who has good AOE heals. Revivification effectively cancels the damage of Toths' little jumps.

If you mean during the "sonic" phase with lots of little red circles on the ground, there are ticks of damage raid-wide from Toth pounding the ground, that damage is unavoidable. I forget if it's there on Story but it's definitely there on Hard and it will eat up most of your health even if you avoid all the red circles.

Edited by Suzina

When Toth turns a greenish color you should stop dps and go to the healers. This is during the rock throwing phase. There should be red text that comes up and says something like "Toth Enrages". During this phase, the only reason to stay next to toth is if you are the tank or in hard mode if you have the yellow circle. When he does his aoe jumps while enraged, he can take out melee who aren't fully healed.

When Toth turns a greenish color you should stop dps and go to the healers. This is during the rock throwing phase. There should be red text that comes up and says something like "Toth Enrages". During this phase, the only reason to stay next to toth is if you are the tank or in hard mode if you have the yellow circle. When he does his aoe jumps while enraged, he can take out melee who aren't fully healed.

This is probably what is killing you. When red text flashes on the screen "Toth is going beserk!" or something similar, all melee dps should get away asap, since this means all of Toth's attacks deal double damage. Once he jumps the first time after beserk (which you should have dodged) jump back in.

• 2 weeks later...
melee should be on toth the whole time, except the bezerk phase. a healer should always have aoe heals on toth and the melee. if your gorup have mroe than 2 meleem, and one or more are on toth, then dps needs to switch bosses just like the tanks.