this is never going to be SWG! get over it!

Onekagai

I played SWG for 6 years, i can honestly say it was nothing more than a glorified chat room. I logged on to hang out with my friends and explore the worlds. hunting jedi, guild wars, pvp, decorating my house, looking at other peoples houses, looking for rare stuff. that was it. we created our own content. those days are long gone.

The people that liked that game and stayed with that sand box format are called hardcore fans. In the MMA world hardcore fans know Mark Hunt Handed Wanderli Silva his first lost in 5 years. My point? you dont make money off the hardcore, casuals pay the bills. Casuals would not want to log into SW:Tor and all of a sudden find that they had to create their own content.

The focus of this game is STORY DRIVEN CONTENT. stop, please stop suggesting player housing in the way SWG did it. it wont happen. Plus you already have your own house. its your starship. Just do us all a favor and get that game out of your head. It was a head of its time by at least 20 years. we will not see another sand box mmo like that till we are all at least in our late 40s.

If i had to rate SW:TOR vs SWG i would rate this game MUCH higher over SWG. reason being is combat is fun, story is good, and when you get your blinders off there is plenty to do outside of decorating my house for hours. Bioware is on to something good here