New(ish) players looking for English speaking Guild

MisterWalker

Hi,

Me (Gunslinger) and the missus (Jedi Sage Healspec) dinged level 50 last night and are wanting to join a casual PvE guild.

HISTORY:

We were both WoW players, we quit during Cataclysm (we raided 10 & 25man Heroic Raids with quite good server rankings). I played TOR at launch with a few WoW guildies. I really enjoyed it and got a Sith Juggernaught to 50, then played alot of PvP. I did a few Flashpoints, never raided. Friends lost interest and I stopped my subscription.

WHAT WE WANT:

We are now looking to do further content. We will need guidance/advice, we are quick learners and have time to research/play. We want a relaxed guild with an adult attitude; with a purpose to clear content and continue playing the game through the expansions.

We both enjoy PvP so that would be a bonus.

WHO WE ARE:

I am Male, 30 years old, born and bred in England.

The missus is Female, 27 years old, born in Hungary and now living in England.

AVAILABILITY:

We are available most evenings (6-7pm onwards, curtain call at 11-12pm). We will cater this to the guilds needs. We work Mon-Fri 8am-6pm and are unavailable Sundays before 7pm.

Thank you for your consideration.

Ball'zee & Vorge

1st of all, Welcome Back!

Afaik Inconsistency is only hungarian or balkan states locked.

Ephesia is correct, we are a Hungarian guild (Btw Balkan states around us are in a completely different language family, so sadly without studying their languages we don't understand a single sentence.)

Anyway, back on topic: I wouldn't recommend FriendlyFire since they're a HC PvE Guild, and you guys are looking for a more casual Guild than them. Forsaken Gamers although have a nice little(?) community, they're regularly doing Ops and Warzones, Ephesia probably could tell if they're recruiting :)

Edited by Aedelas

Hello :)

FF are currently ranked 2nd in the world 16-man and are working to get a kill on the last boss in current content. We're pretty relaxed right now as world first has gone, however if you do want to apply i warn you we do get very hardcore during the first 2 weeks of content release. Meaning we may raid 10+ nights in a row :)

If this doesn't scare you....we'd be happy to chat. Contact me (Elidhu) in-game if you'd like to jump on mumble and talk.

/wave