Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<The Academy> is recruiting!

Loadsamonie
05.03.2019 , 05:35 PM | #11
I'm mainly into Galactic Starfighter and looking to play it competitively. Is your guild active in Starfighter?

CaptRogue
05.03.2019 , 09:49 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Loadsamonie View Post
I'm mainly into Galactic Starfighter and looking to play it competitively. Is your guild active in Starfighter?
Not at this time currently. But I can point you to a guild that does have members that do it, if you'd like to PM me.
Dean (GM) of <The Academy>
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

CaptRogue
05.22.2019 , 06:45 PM | #13
Still looking for any player who'd like to join.
We welcome all player types!
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

CaptRogue
06.10.2019 , 07:00 PM | #14
Currently looking for players who would like to learn Operations. Starting in SM & going forward.
No past knowledge required, just a willing attitude to learn & have fun at the same time.

https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds...my-satele-shan

PrincessShAmy
06.18.2019 , 12:05 PM | #15
Why couldn't the guild be on Star Forge? Even though I have been playing since January 2013 I still have so much to learn.

CaptRogue
06.26.2019 , 01:28 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by PrincessShAmy View Post
Why couldn't the guild be on Star Forge? Even though I have been playing since January 2013 I still have so much to learn.
lol I'm sorry. We are based on SS.
But feel free to join our Discord, we can chat & help you out there, if you'd like.

Or come to SS server & play some!! lol

CaptRogue
07.10.2019 , 09:57 AM | #17
Imp guild is now level 12!
Impside:
We currently pursue & meet Medium yield planet goals.
We also purchased our first ship expansion last week!

Come join us as we grow in the galaxy!

CaptRogue
07.17.2019 , 09:47 AM | #18
We are looking for more interested in joining to learn Operations. Starting in SM & moving to harder stuff.
Little to no knowledge of Ops is fine. Or if you're a returning player who just wants to get reoriented into Ops.

Discord for voice will be required. (You don't have to talk, just be able to listen.) Starparse will also be required just so we can see where you're at & help you improve.

If you're interested feel free to join our discord: https://discord.gg/Sks6egf And let us know.

Also, we are in need of someone who'd like to decorate our ship and DK stronghold. So if you're one that likes to decorate, shoot me a message & we can discuss it.

CaptRogue
08.22.2019 , 12:51 PM | #19
8.22.19 Update:

Still open for recruitment! All player types are welcome!

Imp guild is currently at level 16 with a +11.50 XP & Rep boost with a +3.00Cxp boost.
Pub guild is NOW starting to grow and we are at level 3 with a +8.10 XP & Rep boost.

Our current goal is to expand our ships so as to get better perks, but we don't force conquest or donations of the encryptions like some guilds do.
You play the way you like!

If you're interested in learning to run operations we are looking for more players to start a beginners team. Whether you've never set foot in an Operation or you'd just like a refresher course on them, you're welcome to join!
All roles are open, as I can switch my roles around to accommodate the group.

We are also in need of a decorator. If you or someone you know enjoys decorating & would enjoy working on our ships/stronghold, join our discord & shoot me a private message so we can chat.
https://discord.gg/Sks6egf