Upcoming Community Livestream - December 16

DanielSteed

Hello everyone,

Next Monday, December 16th, we will be doing another community livestream on Twitch! With 2020 right around the corner, we'll be talking about what players can expect to see coming soon. If you keep an eye out, a hint can already be found on the Fleets… :rak_03:

Dan didn't mention it in his post but according to Twitch, the stream is happening at 2 pm Austin time (CST). Here are some timezone conversions:

- East Coast: 3 pm EST

- West Coast: 12 pm PST

- UK: 8 pm UTC

- Central EU: 9 pm CET

- Australia: (Tuesday) 7 am AEDT/ 6 am AEST [QLD]

- New Zealand: (Tuesday) 9 am NZDT

I want them to fix force leap/charge for Guardian/Jugg.

Yeah this is really annoying.

I keep seeing so many posts complaining about this ^^ but i played my Guardian ALT for many many hours yesterday (PVP and PvE ) and did absolutely fine and didn't have any issues at all with 'leap' .

What exactly is the problem? And i'm not trolling here , i really want to know.

Are u guys referring to THIS thread? --> https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=969732

Or is it something else ??

I keep seeing so many posts complaining about this ^^ but i played my Guardian ALT for many many hours yesterday (PVP and PvE ) and did absolutely fine and didn't have any issues at all with 'leap' .

What exactly is the problem? And i'm not trolling here , i really want to know.

Are u guys referring to THIS thread? --> https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=969732

Or is it something else ??

Yep cooldown is longer than it should be, and it annoys me.

Lol at this livestream.

I'm sorry, maybe others were very excited to see the Alderaan SH preview.

I was surprised that we actually need PTS for that, and that we have no other info on anything else coming in the near or distant future.

Oh, wait, another "Hearts and Minds"-esque quest.

No additional content planned? Nothing of substance until fall 2020? Yeah... I guess I thought that was what livestreams were for...

Lol at this livestream.

I'm sorry, maybe others were very excited to see the Alderaan SH preview.

I was surprised that we actually need PTS for that, and that we have no other info on anything else coming in the near or distant future.

Oh, wait, another "Hearts and Minds"-esque quest.

No additional content planned? Nothing of substance until fall 2020? Yeah... I guess I thought that was what livestreams were for...

Keith arrived and more or less confirmed the next content update for Feb :Smile: Charles confirmed what many of us have asked for - interactions with our old companions :eek: If that happens prepare for the return of the Quinn et al love threads and many class companions fans generally going nuts.

It is what it is and I'm still throwing money at a sub because I'm enjoying swtor again. And I love me a new Stronghold - adding them to the PTS is a godsend for decorators as they really do listen to the SH feedback.

This was one of the most pointless things I ever saw....

They started 10 min late, they only ever talked about their precious Alderran SH, and gave some extremely vague promises for future, along with some general PR stuff like "Onslaught is doing great" and "we have great plans", etc, etc.

And of course the only questions they answered were the one most safe and irrelevant, like something about Master Ranos (seriously who gives a damn about that?) Oh and if you prefer Zash instead of Khem, well, too bad, no plans for her.

The next important update is due in Febriary according to Keith. We'll see. I still think they will find a way to delay it till march.

Edited by Gelious

I been waiting for Alderraan for years so yes I am excited. For those that arent, try to be a little happy for those of us that like this. I been supported when they add raids and new pvp items, items that I am not interested in but I don't knock them just because I don't like something.

I been waiting for Alderraan for years so yes I am excited. For those that arent, try to be a little happy for those of us that like this. I been supported when they add raids and new pvp items, items that I am not interested in but I don't knock them just because I don't like something.

Oh yes, let's just allow them to turn SWTOR into one giant Barbie shop, so people can just dedicate their time to decorating their homes, dressing their chars and comps and pretty much nothing else.

Interesting story? Compelling characters? Developing lore? Who needs all these things when you can just have a nice SH instead, right?

No. Just... no.

Oh yes, let's just allow them to turn SWTOR into one giant Barbie shop, so people can just dedicate their time to decorating their homes, dressing their chars and comps and pretty much nothing else.

Interesting story? Compelling characters? Developing lore? Who needs all these things when you can just have a nice SH instead, right?

No. Just... no.

:rolleyes: Okay smart mouth, did I say no more story? If I did show me. All I said is try to show a little respect for those that like strongholds, like most of us do for pvp and raids. Just for your information: I like the stories and have done them on several characters. Not a fan of pvp or operations but I support that for those that do. I have learned how to show respect for things I may not like because I am not selfish and know others like those things.

Edited by casirabit

No. Just... no.

Please, less binary thinking and more nuance. It's not either or.

Well, better than nothing. They should have just said this was a Stronghold preview though to manage expectations, and said the next bit of content is coming February.

Really, this sort of thing about managing expectations isn't hard, so I'll never know why BioWare makes it harder on themselves than it has to be.

My feedback on the SH is that i'd like a damage dummy on it. It is really annoying to use the one on Rishi and having to teleport up to the ship.

Also, yes, would love smaller/mid size SH's. I really like the tatooine onel. I would like a copero one, must say.

Edited by Nemmar

Musco, could we have an unbiased summary for those of us who have been at work?

There is nothing to give summary for, unbiased or not. The entire thing was just a SH preview.

:rolleyes: Okay smart mouth, did I say no more story? If I did show me. All I said is try to show a little respect for those that like strongholds, like most of us do for pvp and raids. Just for your information: I like the stories and have done them on several characters. Not a fan of pvp or operations but I support that for those that do. I have learned how to show respect for things I may not like because I am not selfish and know others like those things.

No need to make it personal, I was not talking about you, only about Bioware. And really, this is a two-way street - you want to say you are happy you get content you like? Then I too can say I am not happy because this is not content I am interested in.

any resume ?

They showed the Alderaan SH.

Next patch is coming in February. There will be another PTS in January after they come back. There were no details on what is in the upcoming patch (besides the SH).

A small patch is coming soon with some bug fixes before the Christmas break.

They are looking into all our feedback on things like crafting, balance how the systems are working basically and are looking to make changes into the future (aka they are not set in stone).

They also asked for feedback on the new Stronghold.

Edited by Nemmar