Saber Marshall's Armor?

Asterisks

Hey, finally found a set I think looks sith-y enough (especially with the class-quest mask you get . . .), but I only have the Saber Marshall's Robe and Lower Robe.

Has anyone found any of the other pieces? The gloves and belt I'm currently wearing just don't go very well with the robe and it's driving me nuts.

I have a feeling they are rewards to some group quests I missed.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone told me in general chat that the lower robe was random drop as well . . . then I got it as a quest reward lol

So far, I've gotten two peices through questing, just figured the rest of them would be similarly gained *shrug* You sure about that random drop thing?

The chest and legs come from quests, or even from random drops. The helm and belt are both random drops, and I was able to get both of them from the GTN (for fairly cheap, too). As for the belt and gloves - I don't think anyone knows. I haven't seen or heard of anyone having them, and I've been looking constantly. I've got a standing offer of 40k credits for anyone on my server who can get them for me.

I remember getting a piece of the Saber Marshall's robes from the Revanite quest series on Dromund Kass, you have to finish the whole quest chain though. The guy that gives it is over by the taxi that brings you to the Sith Sanctum/Mandalorian Enclave.

I have the upper and lower parts which I git in quests on Dromund Kaas (can't remember which ones sorry)

And I got the Bracers from GTN, I'm doing the daily quests on DK every day now to see if I can get any from that, It has to be an early planet though as all the items kind of fell off the GTN after early access and release.

I had the chest piece (and still have the lower) but stupidly sold it when I got an upgraded robe as a reward on Tatooine. But I really liked the hooded look and wish I could undo that sale. I may have to break down and check the GTN, which I've been avoiding so far. The worst part is I simply neglected to preview the upgraded robe and didn't catch that it wasn't hooded, thinking that all of them would be.

I had the chest piece (and still have the lower) but stupidly sold it when I got an upgraded robe as a reward on Tatooine. But I really liked the hooded look and wish I could undo that sale. I may have to break down and check the GTN, which I've been avoiding so far. The worst part is I simply neglected to preview the upgraded robe and didn't catch that it wasn't hooded, thinking that all of them would be.

They are all hooded - just turn off your head slot in preferences. For some reason some helmets overpower the hood, and others don't.

They are all hooded - just turn off your head slot in preferences. For some reason some helmets overpower the hood, and others don't.

I've had my head slot disabled for quite some time. I've got a mask but it doesn't show, which confirms that the head slot is not enabled. When I traded for this new robe, the hood went away, without any other gear changes.

I might have to go back to DK and see if I can complete that Heroic 4 again for the Shadow Silk Vestments. I had them but decided to stay with the Saber Marshal robe because it was more black compared to the greyer Shadow Silk.

• 2 weeks later...
I've got the whole set minus the gloves. No luck finding them on GTN, seen on other sites that its a world drop from DK. So been literally killing all the bosses on that planet with no luck at all. Even made a new char to kill the boss from one of the story quests and have had no luck looting it, reset the instance over 40 times and nothing. :mad: