Email correspondance npc characters

yaheloah

I mentioned to support and they thought it would be a good idea to post. During story line missions you save people and get thank you or hate mail from some of them. I thought it would be really cool and add that much more role playing sort of content to be able to correspond with them. Reply back to the people you save would add that much more realism and feeling to the game. Kind of make you feel good. I'm not sure exactly how it could be implemented.

I don't know how much of an AI the game includes. If there were something like that you could keep up an ongoing email conversation with them or even meet up again. Seems like it would add some extra excitement to the content.

Maybe some pre-written email options for a one off reply. Something similar to the chat options in conversation. Depending on what your intentions are. I would be nice to have a pre-done "thank you" for those who send credits or items. After the class story for other things like warning companions and allies you may have lost touch with or finding new allies.