!!!!!!!!!!!! an operative killed me - omg nerf them more

caultonpos

I had like full hp and he came in and like knocked me to the ground.

He came out of nowhere

I looked around for a second wondering if anyone saw him or could save me.

Then I tried to move around using my mouse to click on the ground expecting the toon to react. Absolutely nothing.

Then I remember WASD and tried to backpedal - I was damn sure there was a health pack somewhere. By then he had stuck his dagger into me and I'm like bleeding from some overpowered acid.

Finally I can move again and I looked for my cc and run away button - clicked it - but, but, NOTHING HAPPENED.

I look up at the screen (now my fingers are no longer in the proper location on the keyboard). Now hes behind me stabbing me in the back and I realize that I'm like stunned - *** who gave operatives a stun?????

So I look for my stun breaker, not on my main toolbar, nor on my right toolbar, then I remember its every slot on my left toolbar - I click it and finally I can move again.

My fingers spasm over my shoot button but hell hes got a blaster rifle and shooting back - who gave operatives a rifle????????

Now my life is bleeding out of so many wounds when he runs behind me - ahhh target is unavailable - ahhhh who gave operatives movement??????

I spin around about to use my cc when there is some button that i'm forced to click that says something about a medcenter.

I bash my head on the keyboard and alt-tab to the forums to find out how they were nerfed.

Edited by caultonpos

You tard OPS caused your own Nerf. Exploiting your one hit win button which I'm sorry is OP'ed. Its even worse when 2 OPS get together and ONE shot full Battlemaster Geared players.

Let me guess! You play sorc/sage and your best buddy is a tank with taunt and guard?

Now you won. All your natural enemys are dead. And now is the time to rule the Wzs.

I can see the Sorc/Tank combos coming more and more. And we will see the best PvP evaaar.

With like zero kills on both sides. Exciting!