6.0: Bye Mercs, hi Concealment Operatives

Ksiphon

So Bioware. Now we had 3 years of mercpocalypse and the next disaster you get your players are stunlocking concealment operatives.

Double hardstun your enemy while you rip out 50% of his hp bar in one go.

Nice.

At least mercs were visible. Operatives aren't.

6.0 is going to revive the game, but only for a short period of time. Pvp is going to be even worse than now, when hordes of stunlocking operatives 1 shot their victims from stealth. And soon no one will play this game anymore.

So Bioware. Now we had 3 years of mercpocalypse and the next disaster you get your players are stunlocking concealment operatives.

Nice.

6.0 is going to revive the game, but only for a short period of time. Pvp is going to be even worse than now, when hordes of stunlocking operatives 1 shot their victims from stealth. And soon no one will play this game anymore.

Don’t break 1st stun, also after the 50%, the op has blown his load early :rolleyes: happens to us all apparently :D

I would be more worried about snipers

Nice.

That's what you get when you expect too much from a game not designed for PVP at all... Abilities are made to fight trash mobs in PVE, PVP is only a mini game with a small community that has been destroying itself for years...

2. The current team doesn't seem to understand their classes at all and just design random tacticals.. and they don't understand the effect they are going to have in PVP.

It will be a massive mess for sure. ;) But honestly, did you expect otherwise ? I mean sure, they are ambitious with their revival of their game, new set bonuses , tacticals, tons of new gear, but are they going to be able to balance that ?

As for mercs ? Good riddance...

Edited by DavidAtkinson

That's what you get when you expect too much from a game not designed for PVP at all... Abilities are made to fight trash mobs in PVE, PVP is only a mini game with a small community that has been destroying itself for years...

2. The current team doesn't seem to understand their classes at all and just design random tacticals.. and they don't understand the effect they are going to have in PVP.

It will be a massive mess for sure. ;) But honestly, did you expect otherwise ? I mean sure, they are ambitious with their revival of their game, new set bonuses , tacticals, tons of new gear, but are they going to be able to balance that ?

Trash mobs break stuns? Never noticed that before haha 😂

Don’t break 1st stun, also after the 50%, the op has blown his load early :rolleyes: happens to us all apparently :D

I would be more worried about snipers

I hope Sniper have good DcD for solo, as I am ready to burn them all. :D

6.0 looks a grinding pain. If the pain is bad as in 5.0 launch I might take a break after doing the story. From the reviews it is not looking good.

ps. My friend remember to take care of RQ I am alone flying the flag with my Sentinel ;)

I have to agree. For me they could have left the game at 50 and just introduced new tier of gear and new content.

May be 1.3/.4 is when balance was best at. Today we have super nos which seem to make no sense.

I hope Sniper have good DcD for solo, as I am ready to burn them all. :D

6.0 looks a grinding pain. If the pain is bad as in 5.0 launch I might take a break after doing the story. From the reviews it is not looking good.

ps. My friend remember to take care of RQ I am alone flying the flag with my Sentinel ;)

What I saw on pts was pretty op for snipes! And yeah trying to revive Ragequit unfortunately I have recently been hit by some health issues, hopefully docs will sort me out and I’ll be able to spend more time ingame again!

Keep flying the flag bro!

It was already mentioned above that operatives burned through their cds after the first burst. The overall damage doesn‘t change too much, it‘s just seperated into burst phases. So that makes it kind of easier to avoid as well. I would be more worried about other classes tbh

It was already mentioned above that operatives burned through their cds after the first burst. The overall damage doesn‘t change too much, it‘s just seperated into burst phases. So that makes it kind of easier to avoid as well. I would be more worried about other classes tbh

The point you missing is the tacticals and set bonuses. Gives Operative 6 rolls

The point you missing is the tacticals and set bonuses. Gives Operative 6 rolls

No, they already removed that. The old version is still on the PTS, but they will give TO a rework. It‘s now 2min cd and shield probe reset instead of exfiltrate. So we are basically back to the old oper roll with the 2 sec reduced exfiltrate cd from the set bonus.

Btw, Snipers can do basically 4 consecutive rolls right now. This is even worse considering they roll 18m(?). But this will get nerfed to 3 as well. (Roll >Evasion (Roll reset)> Roll> Imp Prep > Roll > Evasion > Roll)

Edited by ThePsyEagle
Edit

Three words :

Sniper phase walk :rolleyes:

Snipers are so beyond broken on live right now that the fact they are getting more stuff in 6.0 instead of massive nerfs just screams ineptitude from the developers. Honestly if all the buffs they get go live I'm straight done with the game. Between them and the mercs and being OP practically forever with devs doing nothing to address it. Just a waste of time to pvp in this game anymore.