Who would win a fight satele shan or darth malgus?

iloveicarly

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malgus would have killed her in a 1 on 1 duel in the Return cinematic, but her master intervened (saber toss blocked the killing blow).

Malgus had her unarmed and pressing his lightsaber down towards her in Hope, and she was only able to block the blow it with Force Ray or whatever the technique is. She only fought him off after a trooper intervened with a concussion grenade.

Unless Malgus is getting weaker and Satele is getting stronger over time, I'd say Malgus has already proven himself as the better fighter.

Malgus would have killed her in a 1 on 1 duel in the Return cinematic, but her master intervened (saber toss blocked the killing blow).

Malgus had her unarmed and pressing his lightsaber down towards her in Hope, and she was only able to block the blow it with Force Ray or whatever the technique is. She only fought him off after a trooper intervened with a concussion grenade.

Unless Malgus is getting weaker and Satele is getting stronger over time, I'd say Malgus has already proven himself as the better fighter.

yeah but she was a knight he was a darth she did well

Malgus kicked Satele's azz twice.

No he did not. MAYBE he would have in the Return trailer, but he failed to do so. In Hope he could not beat her. She stopped his saber strike with her bare hand and was building her Force energy to estroy his weapon AND blast him as well. Just because Jace intervened does not mean Malgus had her beat. He intervened because that is what friends do. Now take Satele as the Grand Master and put her against Malgus and it's no contest...Satele Shan wins

I said it before and I will say it again, If Malgus is so much more powerful then he should have Beaten Satele and Jace together. The fact he let a non-Force user even manage to detonate an explosive device in his face shows he is not the more powerful Force user.

No he did not. MAYBE he would have in the Return trailer, but he failed to do so. In Hope he could not beat her. She stopped his saber strike with her bare hand and was building her Force energy to estroy his weapon AND blast him as well. Just because Jace intervened does not mean Malgus had her beat. He intervened because that is what friends do. Now take Satele as the Grand Master and put her against Malgus and it's no contest...Satele Shan wins

I said it before and I will say it again, If Malgus is so much more powerful then he should have Beaten Satele and Jace together. The fact he let a non-Force user even manage to detonate an explosive device in his face shows he is not the more powerful Force user.

There is this thing in Collector's Edition called Satele's Journal or something like that. In it, it is clearly stated that he had her beat and only thing that stopped him from killing her was Jace's intervention. There is also a mention about how she is actually scared of fighting him again, going as far as calling him a monster.

So yeah, stop intepreting the cinematic the way you'd like it to be. There is ZERO evidence that she was "building her energy to wtfpwn Malgus". He disarmed her and even though his saber was crackling, he was pressing down on her with Satele's expression saying pretty much about how she felt at the moment.

That said,

If we consider Malgus in False Emperor (which is basically him at the peak of his power) and Satele as Grand Master (same as Malgus), I'd say they're about equal although I wouldn't mind another cinematic with them going at each other. Not gonna happen though.

Edited by gibmachine

There is this thing in Collector's Edition called Satele's Journal or something like that. In it, it is clearly stated that he had her beat and only thing that stopped him from killing her was Jace's intervention. There is also a mention about how she is actually scared of fighting him again, going as far as calling him a monster.

So yeah, stop intepreting the cinematic the way you'd like it to be. There is ZERO evidence that she was "building her energy to wtfpwn Malgus". He disarmed her and even though his saber was crackling, he was pressing down on her with Satele's expression saying pretty much about how she felt at the moment.

That said,

If we consider Malgus in False Emperor (which is basically him at the peak of his power) and Satele as Grand Master (same as Malgus), I'd say they're about equal although I wouldn't mind another cinematic with them going at each other. Not gonna happen though.

You'd be scared to face him also, look how ugly he is, lol. Seriously though, he should have beaten both Jace and Satele and he could not. She may be afraid of him but that doesn't mean at their current levels he has a chance against her. After so many years of feeding on the Darkside his body is failing, though he would never admit it. Sith are just too arrogant.

The journal that comes with the CE begs to differ. Satele explicitely states that she was beaten, would have died and has the trooper to thank for being alive. Furthermore she dreaded the idea of facing him again. Sorry, but your imaginative highly conjecturized theories are canonically wrong.

Edited by Dayshadow

The journal that comes with the CE begs to differ. Satele explicitely states that she was beaten and has the trooper to thank for being alive. Furthermore she would dread to face him again. Sorry, but your imaginative highly conjecturized theories are canonically wrong.

Which part is theory? The part where Malgus should have beaten a pair of enemies and couldn't or the part where I said his body is starting to fail due to so much use of the Darkside? Those aren't theories. How many Jedi/Sith have tackled multiple enemies at once and won? How many Sith have has their bodies weaken over a few decades? Even Dath bane's body was weaking after only a couple decades.

Satele was far from her peak power when she faced Malgus it was during the war, in the end it doesn't matter who or what wins. The will of the force is done either way... And I'd say the force is on Satele's side so far.

To be fair, Malgus isn't even on the council, aren't those the most powerful sith other than the Emperor and his personal servants(the wrath for example.)?

Which part is theory? The part where Malgus should have beaten a pair of enemies and couldn't or the part where I said his body is starting to fail due to so much use of the Darkside? Those aren't theories. How many Jedi/Sith have tackled multiple enemies at once and won? How many Sith have has their bodies weaken over a few decades? Even Dath bane's body was weaking after only a couple decades.

The whole "she was just charging up her next attack with lightsaber juice and was going to beat Malgus without the trooper's intervention" part. That theory.

Satele was far from her peak power when she faced Malgus it was during the war, in the end it doesn't matter who or what wins. The will of the force is done either way... And I'd say the force is on Satele's side so far.

To be fair, Malgus isn't even on the council, aren't those the most powerful sith other than the Emperor and his personal servants(the wrath for example.)?

Malgus didn't want to be on the council. He is the end boss for the entire game. He is the strongest sith faced so far. Only the emperor - the actual emperor, not his Voice or whatever, is probably stronger amongst the characters we know of.

The Bounty Hunter can solo a dark council member. The sith warrior solos one and he is not a council member.

Malgus would win simply because his whole.... thing to him is that he's a warrior with brains, skill, and sheer power behind him. The chick got lucky for the most aprt in the two confrontations, and even says she's not all that keen on fighting him. Not because she knows she'll win but that she DOESN'T...

Unless, of course, she has some grenades on her and they were fighting next to a very large drop. Then Malgus is as good as dead. Seriously. Who the HELL builds their seat of power with a bottomless pit.

Malgus would win simply because his whole.... thing to him is that he's a warrior with brains, skill, and sheer power behind him. The chick got lucky for the most aprt in the two confrontations, and even says she's not all that keen on fighting him. Not because she knows she'll win but that she DOESN'T...

Unless, of course, she has some grenades on her and they were fighting next to a very large drop. Then Malgus is as good as dead. Seriously. Who the HELL builds their seat of power with a bottomless pit.

That fact that you don't kill him outright probably means he's still alive.

If Darth Maul's torso can survive a bottomless pit and Malgus survived being buried in boulders... I'm thinking he's still kicking somewhere. Next time he'll probably be a solo boss though. TOR's future "Wraith of th Lich King".

Edited by Dayshadow

The whole "she was just charging up her next attack with lightsaber juice and was going to beat Malgus without the trooper's intervention" part. That theory.

This I will concede to you. I have not yet read the journal in my CE so I was unaware of that admission from her. I am actually unwilling to open it. I'm afraid of damaging a page lol.

The fact is that all the canonical evidence points to Malgus being the better fighter and there is absolutely no evidence that suggests that would ever have changed. Some people are only *hoping* that she would've become equal or better than him later when she became Grandmaster, but there is absolutely no proof to back up those hopes. I'm not saying they're wrong, but there's more evidence that they're wrong than there is that they're right.

He was better than her when he helped retake Korriban. He was still better than her on Alderaan. There's nothing to suggest that his power would remain stagnant while she continues to grow in hers. The Sith only respect strength and power, and obviously he had enough of it to convince people that he rivaled the Emperor and they named him the new Emperor and created a new Empire group under his command that took the combined forces of both the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire to bring down.

Edited by Korhalll