LF Oceanic Guild or Group

Felmyst

Hi All

Returning player looking to start rolling on SWTOR again. Hunting down either an Australian Guild or community that I can share some adventures with doing OPS/PVP/FP/CONQ. I'm mainly playing IMP but if there is an Aust Pub guild I'll be enticed to make the switch. Really keen to be apart of a team and help make a difference to a guild.

Please pst Malyce Reth on IMP or reply here and I'll chase you down for a chat.

Thanks guys and gals.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for taking the time to read and reply to my post. I guess this is where I am a bit lost.

Coming from a long term warcraft raiding scene (I know please don't hold it against me) I'm use to doing everything with my guild PVP raid/Ops. However since I have committed my time to SWTOR which I love, the way guilds operate is strange.

With these giant Conquest Guilds from what I can see, swallows up the close knit smaller guilds. I could be wrong, just how it looks to me. So how does the OPS scene work? Is it through Discord groups rather than guilds? Or is the OPS scene a very small minority of the player base? Perhaps being in an Oceanic time zone renders me out of sync as OPS are generally run in LA and NY times?

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, maybe there just isn't an Oceanic base of players. I know losing Dalbora dropped alot of Oceanic players. But the ping really isnt too bad, unless you want ultra high PVP.

If anyone can see where I'm going wrong or has any tips on what to do or where to go, please let me know.

Thanks