Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Raansu
09.29.2014 , 02:07 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Songano View Post
They know how to suck the hype out of the comunity. Im allready starting to get tired of it, although im pretty new to swtor...

Dont tell your customers, that there will be more information at the end of the month and then wait for the last possible second to announce it.

BW wake up...its 2014...every company running a mmorpg iss communicating with their playerbase, why dont you?
They are pretty terrible at it arnt they? I don't even know why they have a community team. FFXIV craps all over this game when it comes to communication. Hell the producer of the game releases monthly letters to the community. He even does live letters where they show actual content in development and answer legit questions. I'll give credit to Eric for the community streams, but for the most part they just BS in the game and don't really answer or show anything relevant.

TUXs
09.29.2014 , 02:07 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
I'm ok with the delay because we already know that this thing is coming. We already know it will be here before the end of the year.
Right!!! And has Bioware ever told us something that didn't happen? EXACTLY!!!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

MagikFingerz
09.29.2014 , 02:08 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by CmdrShpd View Post
I personally don't care about having a super polished announcement. I would be glad to get a dozen or so bullet points summarizing the more important details of the update now, rather than wait a couple more weeks for something more polished (and whatever this subscriber bonus is).

Basically, this latest delay is disappointing.
This. Mostly I want to know whether there will be a level cap increase or not, since I have 2 recent 55's that I wouldn't want to waste time on grinding for gear that'll become obsolete shortly after.
75's: Sage - Caranx | Sentinel - Wu'Chi Gunslinger - Jhaxx | Commando - Chronix
Assassin - Thoraxx | Juggernaut - Haxxion Operative - Axihn | PowerTech - Drexxin

<75's: Shadow - Nexxon | Guardian - Daexion Scoundrel - Jhaxara | Vanguard - Chronox
Sorcerer - Thoraxa | Marauder - Th'raxxon Sniper - Drax'n | Mercenary - Laranxa

Elfa
09.29.2014 , 02:08 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
Oh! You mean just like how we already knew that the announcement for "this thing" would be here before the end of the month?

Because that worked out perfectly.
Someone got owned.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Darth_Wicked
09.29.2014 , 02:09 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
Oh! You mean just like we already knew that the announcement for "this thing" would be here before the end of the month?

Because that worked out perfectly.
It will never cease to amaze me how people make it sound so complicated, for the release of a simple... Announcement.

I can't even understand the logic quite frankly. I mean...

Seriously...

How the f*ck is a subscriber perk an impediment for them to make the announcement? I assume the thing holding them back is some kind of image or in-game model of the perk or whatever? Or is that hoping too much and they have NO IDEA what that perk is supposed to be? Is it still in the planning stage?

Pffffff...

JimG
09.29.2014 , 02:10 PM | #106
Cue the melodramatic music and the flood of tears.......

Rasen
09.29.2014 , 02:10 PM | #107
Well now that I finished destroying my house and have calmed down my response to this is whatever. It isn't a big deal that the announcement is delayed to be fair. I just like knowing what is coming because it actually increases my enjoyment of what I am doing now. If the announcement has to be delayed then so be it.
Click here for my modest referral.

CmdrShpd
09.29.2014 , 02:11 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
It will never cease to amaze me how people make it sound so complicated, for the release of a simple... Announcement.

Seriously...

How the f*ck is a subscriber perk an impediment for them to make the announcement? I assume the thing holding them back is some kind of image or in-game model of the perk or whatever? Or is that hoping too much and they have NO IDEA what that perk is supposed to be? Is it still in the planning stage?

Pffffff...
At this point, I would just prefer that my subscriber perk be...The Announcement.
Refer-a-friend. Click for free SWTOR goodies!
The Vakarian Legacy
<The Harbinger>

loversoftwileks
09.29.2014 , 02:12 PM | #109
did bioware just announce that hey have delayed the announcement of 3.0?

Tatile
09.29.2014 , 02:13 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post

Seriously...

Pffffff...
I bet it's armoured helmets that fit around lekku and look awesome.

Or it's floor cushions, piles and piles of floor cushions.

Maybe it's that thing that PvP'ers want at the moment. Coffee?

Synthweavers can make cheesecakes.

Coruscant is being replaced with a disco ball.

Weather cycles, except the only weather condition is rain, and it's on all the time.

Great Imperial Bake-off Event. Poison your neighbours, make a charlotte royale. With Darth Berry and Lord Hollywood.

Slave gear for dudes.

Mini tentacle monsters for your homestay?