Cademinu still broken .

Last boss , walk in the room with out even attacking him and take 2k damage per second from the rocket fire before we even start the event . this has been going on when i quit a few months ago and still not fix? Come ON SOE I mean bioware.

Last boss , walk in the room with out even attacking him and take 2k damage per second from the rocket fire before we even start the event . this has been going on when i quit a few months ago and still not fix? Come ON SOE I mean bioware.

This happens after going back in after a wipe. It wasn't your first attempt. To bypass this just next time just stand in the corridor and send your companion to attack. Once combat engaged recall your companion (ctrl+2) and the Boss will evade, resetting the encounter properly. Then it's safe to go in and prepare your 'real' attack.

Spent 2hrs a few days ago on that boss. PUG wipe over and over but after 25 or so attempts we got the guy down. We saw the bug you mentioned a few times. Would be nice for BW to fix it sometime before SWTOR 2 comes out.

Edited by Jamus_Divinus

This happens after going back in after a wipe. It wasn't your first attempt. To bypass this just next time just stand in the corridor and send your companion to attack. Once combat engaged recall your companion (ctrl+2) and the Boss will evade, resetting the encounter properly. Then it's safe to go in and prepare your 'real' attack.

Spent 2hrs a few days ago on that boss. PUG wipe over and over but after 25 or so attempts we got the guy down. We saw the bug you mentioned a few times. Would be nice for BW to fix it sometime before SWTOR 2 comes out.

You're doing it wrong.

YOU CAN'T DPS HIM TOO FAST. Period. Until 1.3 when they fix the 4-rockets bug, you have to SLOW DOWN the dps on him, or the rockets will kill you.

He fires rockets every 10% of health. So get him down to 81%, wait for the 15-s rocket cooldown to end, then get him to 71%, repeat, etc.

Your healer should be able to heal through it if your tank can hold aggro. It's *not that hard* if you know the fight.

If you try to faceroll him, YOU WILL LOSE. It's that simple.

You're doing it wrong.

YOU CAN'T DPS HIM TOO FAST. Period. Until 1.3 when they fix the 4-rockets bug, you have to SLOW DOWN the dps on him, or the rockets will kill you.

He fires rockets every 10% of health. So get him down to 81%, wait for the 15-s rocket cooldown to end, then get him to 71%, repeat, etc.

Your healer should be able to heal through it if your tank can hold aggro. It's *not that hard* if you know the fight.

Thanks mate.

OP was talking about the other bug (not the 4 rocket bug). It's a bug where you get burnt before any combat starts just by standing in the room. I typed out a quick workaround for the OP. I appreciate your help but the PUG I was with worked out the mechanics (finally) and we completed the FP.

You're doing it wrong.

you dont necessarely have to lose... All the times i have done him we go all out from the beginning, he never fires 4 rocket at ones so if you got a functioning brain it shouldnt be hard at all to move to the place where the rocket isnt fireing...

you dont necessarely have to lose... All the times i have done him we go all out from the beginning, he never fires 4 rocket at ones so if you got a functioning brain it shouldnt be hard at all to move to the place where the rocket isnt fireing...

If you go past the percentiles too fast you can have each rocket firing at the same time. This happened to us when we had a level 50 Commando come in and help us.