2.0 DPS Leaderboard (v2)

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vepres - Guardian - Vigilance - 4/36/6 - 3031

Log Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/387853/tim...0/Damage+Dealt

AMR Profile: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...6-f066f2f39d5e

Sorry,man,but I can't trust in your AMR prifile...you have 4x69 armorings and 2 arkanian relics,but with this gear impossible to do 3k+ dps

I love the frivolous use of the word impossible...

If its impossible then perhaps we better ask Falver to remove the parses of both myself, Álec and Kishekzun all together? The three of us have all done roughly 3k parses in just about the same gear with Álec's gear even slightly worse than mine if I recall him correctly.

Alright sarcasm aside...

If you think that an extra ~40 strength and 40 more power to the proc on your relic is the game breaker here, then you're ignorant. This is luck, nothing more and the Vigilance parses here are records and not true sustained DPS, I wish people here would start realizing that. This is what true sustained DPS looks like for Vigilance in near full UW, ~30mins. parse.

While its obvious that you don't appreciate my high parse, and some would even call it jealousy, I really couldn't care less of what you believe or not however I'll tell you this - if you have better gear than me, then keep pounding that dummy and you'll parse more than this.

Edited by Quickglue

Vepres,also you have 0 crit rating. I really don't understand as you can deal 3k+ dps with this gear) Mb,

indeed, it's just lucky log...ok,sorry

Yes very.

The 0 crit rating is a fairly common setup I believe. Unless I am mistaken both Álec and Kishekzun use this setup.

A completely different topic but did they change the damage type of the Elem. Tran. relic at some point? Because I just realized that I seem to be using an Arkanian Elem. Tran. tech proc relic, however, the UW version says its elemental force. I seem to recall that Dread Guard Elem. Tran. relic was elemental force too. I am confused about this. Why are the Arkanian and UW versions not the same damage type?

Edited by Quickglue

Pizza'dah'hutt

IS that his forum user name, like to ask him some questions...

Z'inn youve talked to every commando on our server, the rotation doesnt deviate all that much from person to person, not to mention you spent hours talking with daharel who is the top commando on the server. what more info do you need?

Yes very.

The 0 crit rating is a fairly common setup I believe. Unless I am mistaken both Álec and Kishekzun use this setup.

A completely different topic but did they change the damage type of the Elem. Tran. relic at some point? Because I just realized that I seem to be using an Arkanian Elem. Tran. tech proc relic, however, the UW version says its elemental force. I seem to recall that Dread Guard Elem. Tran. relic was elemental force too. I am confused about this. Why are the Arkanian and UW versions not the same damage type?

It's good question,but I don't know. You should ask bioware)))

Z'inn youve talked to every commando on our server, the rotation doesnt deviate all that much from person to person, not to mention you spent hours talking with daharel who is the top commando on the server. what more info do you need?

ERRONEOUS!!! Erroneous on all counts...I use a super secret ability called tracer missile (grav round for you evil mandos) to proc this super secret buff called barrage (CoF). And I do it over and over and over and .... :D

Z'inn just head over to the thread in my sig and if you still have questions after reading at least the OP post a question or PM me

Edited by odawgg

I use a super secret ability called tracer missile (hammer shot for you evil mandos) to proc this super secret buff called barrage (CoF). And I do it over and over and over and .... :D

You're purposely trying to confuse them commandos so they won't claim spots on our leaderboard right?

If so, I approve.

;)

I've had some requests from people asking what kind of DPS engineering/saboteur does without scatter bombs and here is an example parse.

2748 DPS; 4.5 mins.

As you can see, in comparison with 3629 DPS; 5.5 mins, The difference is fairly high. Considering scatter bombs makes up 22~25% of the DPS, it's mathematically pretty similar. But, other things needed to taken into account as well, should you look at a 36xx parse and go, errmerrgerr gunslingers are doing a lot? No, of course not. The crits in the 36xx parse is absurd as it is and for the most part, the 27xx is very much normal (not to mention I haven't parsed sab without scatter bombs in a long time).

I think the point I'm trying to get to is: sab, without scatter bombs (or even just ONE hit) is very much viable.

Edited by Falver

In the first 13 seconds of your parse you gained "Power Surge" three times lol come on dude, I give you props for trying to put watchman sents on the board since combat seems to be dominating at the moment. However, I think taking advantage of a bug by using 2 SA relics to do it is a bit cheap.

I think taking advantage of a bug by using 2 SA relics to do it is a bit cheap.

Sure is.

However, Falver allows it on the leaderboard, he said so a few days ago.

So the parses that make it to the board from now and until the bug is fixed won't be beaten after bug fix, at least not before we get a new lv. cap increase hehe.